3-22-11 Mega Millions 244,000,000 UPDATE: 312 MILL is next!

In dis. Got me my 2 dolla quick pick ftw 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^ When you lose, you'll realize how stupid that was 
laugh.gif
but if i win...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But the chances of winning are already slim, just use it on another set of numbers...But whichever method you choose, GL
pimp.gif
!

Just bought my numbers.

When choosing the megaball, do they dump all the previous ones back in? Because I have 9 as one of my numbers and as my megaball
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

When choosing the megaball, do they dump all the previous ones back in? Because I have 9 as one of my numbers and as my megaball
ohwell.gif

thats fine, you can do that. ive done it a few times as well.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Bought 3 in the worst looking towns I could pass though.
laugh.gif

Gotta play to win...

I do the same thing. Only people from those type of areas win.
laugh.gif

Me and five other family members played 5 dollars each. 

All quick picks.

I shall be throwing the largest NT summit if when I win.

Purchased 5 tickets today. First time ever playing the lottery.

She rang it up quick and I didn't get to do the megaplier. Good luck everybody.

^^^Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at:
11:00 p.m. Eastern Time
10:00 p.m. Central Time
8:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Drawings are held at WSB-TV in Atlanta, Georgia.
You can buy tickets until 10:45 p.m. Eastern Time, 9:45 p.m. Central Time, 7:45 p.m. Pacific Time.

Friday, March 25, 2011

* 11:06 pm – Mega Millions: The Friday, March 25, 2011 Mega Millions drawing has taken place, and the results are 22-24-31-52-54, and the Mega Ball is 4. The Megaplier number is 4.

i played 10 quickpick numbers and none were 30 points near 4 on the Mega Ball. #Scam

-One day of the Afghan war. The Pentagon estimated in February thatthe war in Afghanistan costs the United States close to $300 million aday.

-If a future as a media mogul is in the cards, the lotterywinner could buy one extremely successful news and aggregation website.AOL announced plans to buy the Huffington Post in February for $315 million.

-Around200 to 300 of the sea-launched Tomahawk missiles that the U.S. andEuropean coalition has used to disable Libyan military commandfacilities and enforce a no-fly zone there. The missiles cost between $1 million and $1.5 million each.

-Enough 32-gigabyte, $600 iPads for nearly every resident in Anne Arundel County to receive one: 520,000.

-Ifthe winner has a humanitarian bent, they could buy enough food forZimbabwe to make up for a drought that is expected to devastate thecountry's maize crop. If the country turns to the international marketto make up for its food shortage, news reports said, it could spend upto $300 million to meet its needs.

Source

Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom