3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Just bought my ticket.....and rusty your a cool dude everyones always getting on you about your age
laugh.gif

Buying tickets tonight. I'll give everyone in here 500 bucks and make a thread and raffle off a mill.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

Originally Posted by Freeze

when i win, only people getting love is my mom, dad and grandmother. from me. if they wanna share, they can. but if i'm blessed with it, I'M blessed with it. I not gonna be quick to give my blessings away. no charities, i'm not building any schools, starting any funds, none of that. i'm doing the things with it that i've always wanted to do and making sure that my future generations have an immaculate foundation set before them. Definitely not buying niketalk, or giving to just random people loll, thats crazy talk. heck, i probably wont even come here anymore. how the dentist gonna ban me for flossin? you can find me courtside next to jack.

this ! everyone in here is full of BS. idc what anyone says the second yall find out if you won you wont even be on NT nor would they give away to random ppl on here.

indifferent.gif

ive been here for years, your a newb so of course you dont want to give people money.

i know a lot of people on this board, i like a lot of people on here. when i say im gonna give away cars or money i mean it. this is a tight knit community. your just greedy especially if you win $500 million.

but of course your gonna look at it that way when you have 90 posts and been here for a month, you dont know anyone here, dont socialize and no one knows you. if your gonna cry about it then dont post in this thread and expect a hand out if a NTer gets lucky and wins it.

i actually agree with zyzz

I got all 6 numbers on the $14 i played, all 6 were on 4 different tix
laugh.gif

any body who drops the full 175 mill just to make sure they win this jack is doing good double what they invested
pimp.gif

ball so hard %$@*!*#+!*%$! wanna fine me

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Shhh just got real son
Need this so I could take my rich #@% to Goldman and get some FB shares, then be called a muppet and screwed over in some capacity.

I can't play so I'm hoping L2L wins.. lol,I'm not sure he'd slide some money this way on the island like he said in the first lotto thread. But,good dude,nevertheless.

Sneekaz wrote:
any body who drops the full 175 mill just to make sure they win this jack is doing good double what they invested
pimp.gif

unless someone else wins 
grin.gif
 then they'd have to split it. Not gonna lie I'll be playing, but the lottery is a game, not a realistic way to make money. 
edit: I was just imagining someone (birdman?) going to the gas station asking for 175 million quick picks 
laugh.gif

%+!+ man if I win offer is still up for the people who posted before my first post in this thread are getting hooked up. Instead of 50k it is now 100k or an R8, your pick. 7k for everyone after and before this

Ill make sure ill pick up my tickets before i take off for this florida road trip tomorrow....no Florida Mega millions FTL.

my pool threw in 25 bucks total on monday. We turned that into 150, just used all that to buy 150 tickets. Lets get it!!!

I had to also play the Pick 6. Since everyone is going crazy for this Mega Millions and not paying attention, I may be able to slide in there with the win.

I almost never play the lotto but whenever I do play I always find myself thinking of ways to spend that money to the point that Im expecting it like I expect my paycheck every week.
Counting on money that I dont have...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom