3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by JD214

But damn, If I was rich, I'd be spending serious money on the lottery.

indifferent.gif

theres a reason you arent rich.

I was always under the impression that for everyone that buys a ticket it gets tallied up to the total amount of the Jackpot; ex. the more people play the higher the prize. How does it actually work?

Also there were about 50 people that won the runner up $250,000 prize...You only split the Jackpot if multiple winners win right? I'd be happy as hell with that... They have all the stats on the MegaMillions site.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JD214

But damn, If I was rich, I'd be spending serious money on the lottery.

indifferent.gif

theres a reason you arent rich.

By serious money on lottery I don't mean thousands, But a few hundred wouldn't matter.

Right?
eyes.gif

Winning = quitting school, enjoying life, and helping others...I think I'd keep 10mill max to myself and use the rest to help others.

Originally Posted by eashawty

the excitement would be too much to handle if i won. id prolly throw up @!@$ my pants & nut on myself all at the same time right before i pass out 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

quote me, but anyone thats been a member 5 years or longer im sendin a benji too

then after that im buyin Ninjahoods old St Michaels and a Jacob to give to him.

Cam will get an ION on 30s.. candy paint

AI will getta R8

HBW will get lipo

Silly Putty will get a bobblehead jesus

Mayor will get lifetime supply of Vaseline

DMX will get lifetime pens tix

DSA and True Blues will get LBJ home elites to match their Bruins jerseys

I will build churches, schools, education programs as a whole.

and last but not least I will build a castle on an island with a seawater/aquarium moat filled with Dolphins that was also the walls to my basement. after that I will take several four wheelers/bikes/a challeneger and an H1. also many pounds of blow n chiba and about 50 bad *!!!$! on my helicopter there. you will never see or hear from me again
pimp.gif

Seriously, I will be buying some tickets today. I have a great feeling as well that the winner will be a Nt'er

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Winning = quitting school, enjoying life, and helping others...I think I'd keep 10mill max to myself and use the rest to help others.
What my dude, half a billion? I'd be keeping much more than 10 mil to myself. I'll take care of friends and fam, then look into some ways/charities to help those in need, but with that much bread theres much more than 10 mil to keep to yourself. 
I got future kids to take care of one day
laugh.gif

I want to make sure my kids kids are taken care of with an amount this big. 

I'll be listening to Maybach music EVERY day 

when i win, only people getting love is my mom, dad and grandmother. from me. if they wanna share, they can. but if i'm blessed with it, I'M blessed with it. I not gonna be quick to give my blessings away. no charities, i'm not building any schools, starting any funds, none of that. i'm doing the things with it that i've always wanted to do and making sure that my future generations have an immaculate foundation set before them. Definitely not buying niketalk, or giving to just random people loll, thats crazy talk. heck, i probably wont even come here anymore. how the dentist gonna ban me for flossin? you can find me courtside next to jack.

Originally Posted by Freeze

when i win, only people getting love is my mom, dad and grandmother. from me. if they wanna share, they can. but if i'm blessed with it, I'M blessed with it. I not gonna be quick to give my blessings away. no charities, i'm not building any schools, starting any funds, none of that. i'm doing the things with it that i've always wanted to do and making sure that my future generations have an immaculate foundation set before them. Definitely not buying niketalk, or giving to just random people loll, thats crazy talk. heck, i probably wont even come here anymore. how the dentist gonna ban me for flossin? you can find me courtside next to jack.

this ! everyone in here is full of BS. idc what anyone says the second yall find out if you won you wont even be on NT nor would they give away to random ppl on here.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What my dude, half a billion? I'd be keeping much more than 10 mil to myself. I'll take care of friends and fam, then look into some ways/charities to help those in need, but with that much bread theres much more than 10 mil to keep to yourself. 
I got future kids to take care of one day
laugh.gif

I want to make sure my kids kids are taken care of with an amount this big. 

I'll be listening to Maybach music EVERY day 

We gon be rich foreverrrrrr...and everrrrr.
I would help others too but I'm definitely keeping more than 10mil.
I just want to get everyone I know out of debt and living comfortably (not ballin).
Take time to learn things I dont have time for now (a new language, playing the viola again).
I would travel the world for at least 2 yrs investigating everything in that "blow my mind/ aliens illuminatti" thread.
Then live the rest of my life like its golden, smashing soccer and hockey players' wives.

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

this ! everyone in here is full of BS. idc what anyone says the second yall find out if you won you wont even be on NT nor would they give away to random ppl on here.

indifferent.gif

ive been here for years, your a newb so of course you dont want to give people money.

i know a lot of people on this board, i like a lot of people on here. when i say im gonna give away cars or money i mean it. this is a tight knit community. your just greedy especially if you win $500 million.

but of course your gonna look at it that way when you have 90 posts and been here for a month, you dont know anyone here, dont socialize and no one knows you. if your gonna cry about it then dont post in this thread and expect a hand out if a NTer gets lucky and wins it.

indifferent.gif

ive been here for years, your a newb so of course you dont want to give people money.

i know a lot of people on this board, i like a lot of people on here. when i say im gonna give away cars or money i mean it. this is a tight knit community. your just greedy especially if you win $500 million.

but of course your gonna look at it that way when you have 90 posts and been here for a month, you dont know anyone here, dont socialize and no one knows you. if your gonna cry about it then dont post in this thread and expect a hand out if a NTer gets lucky and wins it.

im glad he can direct his meaningless retort at you
laugh.gif
I didnt wanna be the one to come off like the salt shaker... but I genuinely believe most of thee ppl that said theyd give things away.... half a billion dollars bro.... with the intrest alone you could do any of the aforementioned things in this thread.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

when's the latest you can buy a ticket?
Friday. time wise I'm not sure. .. i'd assume up until it happens 
Time wise, out here in the West Coast, in Cali, we have to purchase before 7:45pm with every lotto drawing. That's the cutoff time for us.

indifferent.gif

bro i dont give a uck if i just joined a month ago or 8 years ago. and that i have 90 post. and i sure as hell dont give a flying %!%+ if any of yall shared your winning with me. i can do what i want if i won and like i said none of it is going to any NTers even if i knew yall for a good min. its an online forum if you kno them in person its different.

and zyzz you were here for 2 years aha beat it

what can i say, i am greedy. shrugs. i want it all. every penny. 500 million and change. i mean yall are cool, dont get me wrong, we can chop it up, talk shoes, sports, womenz, all that, but in the grand scheme of things, i could care less what your finances looking like. i'm not coppin you m3's, houses on the hill, paying ya student loans, nor would i ask you to do that for me if i needed you to do so. if you've built relationships with screen names...thats..cool....o_0...but you can miss me with that. long as i'm good and my fam great, I dont see yall.

Back
Top Bottom