3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If I won, i'd wait a month to claim it. Have the news looking for the winner and crap. Who is the mysterious $550 million man. then I would try to hang with all the friends and fam I can to see who;'s real and not. Then when I get that money, laugh in people's faces and bounce outta NYC.

They would have moved on and thought no one won and then the jackpot would go up and you'd be SOL for the $550mil. Don't ever wait! Seeing who you're real friends are is a waste of time and millions of dollars lol
as soon as the winning numbers are drawn then know if a ticket matching that was sold and where it sold...your state determines the length of time you have to come forward but its at least 3-4 months

the drawings are every tue and fri and the jackpot will just reset for the next one even if no one has claimed it...

I'd prob take 6 months to wind down work projects..make sure I'm not leaving any of my collegues in a lurch...plus line up some financial advisors on how to properly handle such a large sum of money

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If I won, i'd wait a month to claim it. Have the news looking for the winner and crap. Who is the mysterious $550 million man. then I would try to hang with all the friends and fam I can to see who's real and not. Then when I get that money, laugh in people's faces and bounce outta NYC.

this

just hit up the hood liquor store, picked up hot fries, gatorade, and 17 chances to win this thing.

didn't know cali has NO state taxes on lottery winnings so as of now it's 300 mill lump sum
eek.gif

I'm not giving a dime to none of y'all

But y'all kids will never have to worry about public schools or taking out loans for college

Uncle Casper love the kids
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I could definitely use 300 milli right now. I'd immediately cop a droptop phantom and everyday yolo

Am I the only one who thought bout the yearly pay out as oppose to the lump sum. It comes out to something like 15 mil for the next 26 years

I wonder if the winner will do like the others have and have some random financial dude claim it under some LLC.. The lottery has either gotten really lax, or we are seeing a new generation of smart people outwitting the lottery officials... We really do need to see the real winners.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Am I the only one who thought bout the yearly pay out as oppose to the lump sum. It comes out to something like 15 mil for the next 26 years

What if you die in 3 years... you ain't seeing all those monies

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If I win I'm flying everyone in this thread to Hawaii for a NT summit.

But forreal, once taxes are taken out you'll be lucky to get like $200mil. I'm not complaining but it's crazy how much of the $540 mil you actually win.

True, but that kind of $$$$ is still life changing mos def.  I would have to get a financial advisor so I could find ways to make my money grow and work for me.

Most they can take out is 35%. Your still taking home 350 mil.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

he can have a trust declare the ticket, then all payments, present and future go into that, whether he dies or not.

Originally Posted by Freeze

he can have a trust declare the ticket, then all payments, present and future go into that, whether he dies or not.

This is exactly what Im doing if I ever hit the lottery.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

This is exactly what Im doing if I ever hit the lottery.

pimp.gif

Can't do that... I'm gonna take a wild guess that 15 million aint @%#* after 20 years... 
Take the lump sum, always. 

Thats not my point though.

Maybe it's just me, but I much rather have a lump sum of $300 million than get paid over 26 years, even if you get an extra $75 or $80 million.

Is serious change my name to thatnigarich and my son name to thatnigarichalso

plus id step down from my position at my job and work in the gas station......do i really want to give up BCBS?

prolly still couldnt get the bred xi for christmas
frown.gif

Damn, what would stop a rich person (millionaire, billionaire, w.e) from buying tens of thousands of tickets for the @!$% of it. small loss for THEM considering the reward.

I personally will probably buy like 5-10 tickets with some birthday numbers. Olympics 7's and falcons mike vick jerseys for the NT fam if I win.

Da fam talkin bout driving to GA for some tickets (Alabama don't have lottery -____________-) Minus whale go wit them... If I win, errbody win... NT, we all we got

Back
Top Bottom