3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Someone in the Northeast is winning, Nobody ever wins down South.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yo how long is the line/wait @ Bluebird Liquor in Hawtorne? Im thinkin of going there.
Just buy from some Machine in Safeway. If you win because of my advice, send me a pair of few pairs of Foams and an iPad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Yo how long is the line/wait @ Bluebird Liquor in Hawtorne? Im thinkin of going there.
Just buy from some Machine in Safeway. If you win because of my advice, send me a pair of few pairs of Foams and an iPad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There are no safeways out here.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There are no safeways out here.

Whatever grocery store that's out there.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw some tweets saying it's now 640 Mill
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Is that true??

Yeah I just checked the NYLottery website and it's at 640 Million

About to go and play again after I get out of work.

Yup just heard its 640 mill, I'm copping 200 dollars worth of quick pick. Wish me luck nt.
Curious to know how many are picking #'s and how many are going with quick pick.

oh !*+#
eek.gif

640 million?
eek.gif
eek.gif

i think every number combination has been play so somebody (me) is gonna make the comeup of the $*%$@!# century

roll.gif
640 ?!so safe to say if nobody wins it will be close to a straight billie if not hitting it

Originally Posted by SC415

Yup just heard its 640 mill, I'm copping 200 dollars worth of quick pick. Wish me luck nt.
Curious to know how many are picking #'s and how many are going with quick pick.

If da fam still go to GA(No lottery in Alabama
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
) today, I'm pickin' my numbers, %!$* that quick pick %%%!.

Originally Posted by jumpman0217

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Some old Puerto Rican lady from RI is winning that jackpot tonight.

I can sense it.
laugh.gif

Someone from RI def winning it. But I'm not Puerto Rican
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
that would be nuts...back to back powerball joints and this too...there would be an investigation

Originally Posted by Kingtre

TheGrimm wrote:

Some old Puerto Rican lady from RI is winning that jackpot tonight.

I can sense it.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
that would be nuts...back to back powerball joints and this too...there would be an investigation

Naw Cali people are goin ham over this. theres gonna be like 10-15 winners
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'd prob take 6 months to wind down work projects..make sure I'm not leaving any of my collegues in a lurch...plus line up some financial advisors on how to properly handle such a large sum of money

pimp.gif
dirty getting in on the dream

but 6 months?! i don't think i would be able to wake up, get dressed, and come into work with a str8 face with 300+ milli just sitting in accounts with my name on them...i would leave as respectfully as possible and already planned to shower a few people that have helped me throughout the years with a few gifts but working for 6 months? or even a week? nah...it would take the SLIGHTEST thing to set me off into Rick James mode standing on top of somebody desk telling them exactly why i dont have to put up with their nonsense
laugh.gif

6a00d8341c5e0053ef011571429f18970b-800wi

lol
Nah...but I value my colleagues.  They've done right by me over the years, and I'd want to make sure the people I manage are in the right spot when I leave.  Plus I'd be able to operate at work without having to sorry about playing the office politics.

6 months may be a stretch.... 3 is more realistic I'm sure.. but I have long term projects that I'd want to see finished.

Holy !%%% I think I might just say $*@+ it and drive to GA today to pick some up. I mean its only like 40 minutes from Tallahassee

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Naw Cali people are goin ham over this. theres gonna be like 10-15 winners
laugh.gif

exactly
30t6p3b.gif

bought some tickets, after waiting in that long *$# line. hope i win, i been playing the same numbers for months
laugh.gif

Is it even possible to spend all that money? Like even if you were to buy a thousand lambos, where would you store them?

Back
Top Bottom