3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by Freeze

i'm saddened by this lowkey. 175,000,000:1 and i thought i was gonna win. lol. this blows.

you and me both
i'm like "yeah bought me 20$ worth of tix
pimp.gif
"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm a sucker
frown.gif

eek.gif
that person that was off by 1 number every number must be mad as %+%%

never buy more than one ticket. the odds of 20 tickets to 1 ticket purchased is too small to the point where 1 ticket is your best options

so is there a reset limit like 10mill for the Tuesday drawing they have? Just wondering how that works

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

This lotto joint is a fraud I watched the first number drawn live and it was a 46 now it's 2 !$%$ is a scam
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
*It is a scam though.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

This lotto joint is a fraud I watched the first number drawn live and it was a 46 now it's 2 !$%$ is a scam
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
*It is a scam though.

Order does not matter, it goes from smallest to highest number.....I posted this right after the live drop......46-23-38-4-2 MB-23

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

so is there a reset limit like 10mill for the Tuesday drawing they have? Just wondering how that works

Yeah I think it's $20 million they reset to.
Why hasn't the estimated jackpot been reset on the Mega Millions website?

some bama i follow on instagram claim he won and posted a pic of the ticket..hope is not him..he from MD btw...but he always BSing

A friend of mine says she actually knows one of the winners. Lucky her. It's the second best thing to be friends with a winner.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i handpicked 5 ... i had 3 including the megaball ...
indifferent.gif

congrats to the winner

won something then. getting just the megaball you get like $2 back, when you get 3 numbers and the megaball i think you win like $150. Go check out the rules.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i handpicked 5 ... i had 3 including the megaball ...
indifferent.gif

congrats to the winner

won something then. getting just the megaball you get like $2 back, when you get 3 numbers and the megaball i think you win like $150. Go check out the rules.

thanks i'll check

Young dude won it? He better wrap it up and keep all the rubbers. Bet he won't though, dummy.

He's dumb he'll blow it all in a year and then die getting robbed for his last 10k.

Spoiler [+]
SaltTypes4.jpg
478555.jpg

Back
Top Bottom