3 Air Jordan Retro 1 High Straps - 3 Air Jordan XX3s - Jordan Melo M5 - and More - HD Vid

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

The KATC StockRoom is back this month, a couple of days early, for the month of November. In this episode MaZe takes a look at select releases from Converse, Adidas, Nike via the Top Shelf Presented by Champs Sports, and Jordan Brand. Highlights include the Converse Wade 4, Adidas TS PEs, upcoming colorways of the Nike Hyperdunk, the Jordan Melo M5, three colorways of the Air Jordan XX3, and three colorways of the Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap.

JB Section is last.

Enjoy.

MaZe

Thanks again Maze!! Love the jordan premier and all the I's strap!! All canvas black i'm in love!! HD cracks!!

good looks on the removable strap. that just made my decision about that shoe. Good job MaZe!

GoodLookin Out on da vid... Mad Props! 23z R Off da Hook 4sho!! Removable straps iz Whats Up!!!

MaZe thanks man for that. I was half sleep at work at my desk and this episode really got me excited. You sold me on those XXIIIs and those all the Jordan Is.Thanks appricate it.

One question, Did they not send you guys the VIII/XV pack. I was curious to see how the quality came out in them. But thanks again man

Originally Posted by jhobson5

MaZe thanks man for that. I was half sleep at work at my desk and this episode really got me excited. You sold me on those XXIIIs and those all the Jordan Is. Thanks appricate it.

One question, Did they not send you guys the VIII/XV pack. I was curious to see how the quality came out in them. But thanks again man
The pack is coming very soon.

Glad I could help snap you out of that morning funk!

Peace.

MaZe

Oh man this month is going to HURT
frown.gif

motorsports xx3 x 2
chicago colorway xx3 x 2
unc x maybe right now
aj1 high strap (black/red) x 2

frown.gif

But man those Chicagos look HOT!

Okay MaZe! Always doin ur thing..i get hyped when i see ur videos
laugh.gif

Might have to cop all three colorways of the 23 now..damnit..and i'm lovin the OG colorway of the Air Jordan 1..glad the strap is removable or else it justlooks like a dunk/vandal..

Can't wait to also see those hyperdunks at champs..finally they givin champs some hyperdunks..

Back
Top Bottom