3 Air Jordan Retro 1 High Straps - 3 Air Jordan XX3s - Jordan Melo M5 - and More - HD Vid

i like the 3 xx3s, the bred 1s, and the hyperdunk pack
and i will cop all of them and ill cop some other jordans that are coming out in november

now i regret getting the white/red XX3s because the black/varsity red/white look way better IMO and the motorsports are nice to.

man those 23s and the 1s are fire. man these shoes are rediculous i might be back on my jordan brand game again. i might have to return my pennys lol

thanks you very much

looks like i will go broke this month, getting blk/red I and motosports for sure, and a good chance i will get the the xx3 bulls cw also

That's official MaZe. Good looks. Those XX3s look better and better each time I see them. I just don't know which one I'm gonna get when theydrop....

Too much heat from the 23's! Tinker created a beast with this design...gotta love the candy paint
pimp.gif

alot of good stuff coming out
those 23s look different than my red capital classics though for some reason
seems like the red is deeper

kg's are DEFINITELY some hot ballers/rockers (if worn right)

xx3's are absolutely lethal. Still dont compare to the high end dress shoe tip of the goat xx3 the All-Stars but still hot. will get the unc's if gotthe $.

the strap holders on the back of the i's really hurts em by detracting from the rest of the shoes lines but still......would cop if had the $ (thenimmediately cut the holders off using an exacto)

bbear017 i hear u, i was gonna say the same exact thing. i think maze has been listenin to a lil too much Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom