3 Air Jordan Retro 1 High Straps - 3 Air Jordan XX3s - Jordan Melo M5 - and More - HD Vid

Thanks for the video.The 8/15 pack is definatly not going to sell s*** with all those 23s and the black and red 1s dropping in the same month.

Thanks for the vid. November and December are going to be expensive. Love the XXIII's

good lookin out on the video. thanks for the info. JB's ending the year with a bang these next couple months. All XX3's and I's are HOT!

GONNA TRY MY BEST TO AFFORD AT LEAST 1 OF EM...I HOPE...DOESNT MATTER WICH ONE..THEY ALL CLEAN

I'm really leaning towards the UNC colorway XX3's
pimp.gif

WOW MAZE... You left that video burning... Badass job bro... Major props for shoutouts to the NT and kenlu fam !

UNC and Chicago are a must... OG1's in vicinity... M5's are promising except for that Melo logo... I've never bought anything Melo and I don'twant to slip and look back at a "regretful buy"

i think i just felt a tear fall after seeing those bred 1's THAT HAVE AREMOVABLE STRAP!!!!
eek.gif

now i'm just yelling around excited!!!! l;ove the cut on those.

great video...

no laser Is or VIII/XVs?

great vid the og 1s are copped besides the strap they are flawless

Joey Styles: "OH MY GOD!"

laugh.gif
My old ECW heads know what I'm talking about.

Them 23's are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Removable straps on those 1's = Instant Cop
Those UNC and Chicago XX3's are SICK!!!! (got the Motorsports already, will most likely get another on release date) I'm gonna be so broke after thesenext 2 months.

good lookin out on the HD Vid...those Black/Red I's starapped are copped. hopefully i can get 2 pairs

good stuff. i want that chicago and motorsport 23. they look raw. and for the 1s, i'm feelin all of them, especially the OG black/red.

thanks maze.

Back
Top Bottom