3 Months In 5 Star Resort in Hawaii "BALL so Hard mofo's wanna find me"

Originally Posted by jubril

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Does OP know proper English grammar? It's like reading 1st grade level writing.

So I have been told MANY times... thank you being the 880th person to point it out...  
At times I do wish my grammar was a bit better when I type , but hey I guess 

we all got our faults....      Sincerely OP who is in London looking out an incredible view of the city.    
laugh.gif
 humblebraxton
we get it bro, you out enjoying life, thats what is all about, but damn 3 months stationary in one place...nah man...if i had that time and money, id be spending a week in a different place of the world, work my way west till i end up back in NY....go to chicago, Cali, Seattle, Alaska, Hawaii, work my way to Australia, up to Asia, over to Europe, down into Africa, cross over to south America into Central over to some of the Caribean Islands, up to Miami....mellow it all down and shooting back to NY....then I'll die a happy man....can this be achieved in 3 months?....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

tell me about your time in Panama...

dem Colombianas
devil.gif

I am going back in 2 months...  for a month...     ALL I CAN I OOOO  BOY about all the women that come to panama from south america..   Something speciallllllll
I just got back from Panama last week...

It was my second time, the women out there man
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think we're going back in couple months too.

Panama
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Been there a few times.
wink.gif

I think this is the thread where everyone goes from giving props to OP to everyone turning their back on him.

So I have been told MANY times... thank you being the 880th person to point it out...  

we all got our faults....      Sincerely OP who is in London looking out an incredible view of the city.    

I'm calling duck tales on everything you've said OP. I refuse to believe someone who has grammar as terrible as yours could acquire wealth like you display, especially over the Internet. If this story is true, I have lost all hope in humanity.

not eem impressed.

and judging by your grammer...your internet biz must be nigerian scam extraordinaire. no i wont cash a 4 million dollar check for you.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I am going back in 2 months...  for a month...     ALL I CAN I OOOO  BOY about all the women that come to panama from south america..   Something speciallllllll
I just got back from Panama last week...

It was my second time, the women out there man
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think we're going back in couple months too.

Panama
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Been there a few times.
wink.gif
This man knows.

Spoiler [+]
2d7bpjs.gif

the salt content is too strong in here. Im at work so i cant watch the vid right now

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

It's "ball so hard mofos want to FINE me"...

It's a shame majority of people still think it's FIND. 
It is FIND though. When they say that %$%* CRAY, they're talking about the KRAY brothers who were crime lords that dodged the police. That's why they say "ball so hard muthafookas wanna find me, that %$%* cray".

Originally Posted by Regis

I think this is the thread where everyone goes from giving props to OP to everyone turning their back on him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never fails...congrats to OP
pimp.gif

Why don't you start a official traveling thread i would greatly appreciated it because im planning a trip around the world for next year.

pimp.gif

Regardless of how much money you have or how long you stay in a hotel, you will get zero respect if you speak like a 6 year old.
It's a problem that's been addressed by "880" people, yet you write it off with "we all got our faults".  

It's an issue that can/should be fixed if you want to be taken seriously by anyone.

#toughlove

but i'm glad you're enjoying life

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lotta salty people in here, but it's NT so it's expected.  People talking about staying at a 5 star resort in Hawaii for 3 months is boring 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
? What!?  Probably can't even afford to stay there for 3 months, let alone making a single trip out there, FOH. 

OP, what type of internet business do u run, ad revenue?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Lotta salty people in here, but it's NT so it's expected.  People talking about staying at a 5 star resort in Hawaii for 3 months is boring 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
? What!?  Probably can't even afford to stay there for 3 months, let alone making a single trip out there, FOH. 

OP, what type of internet business do u run, ad revenue?

You do understand that "boring" is a subjective term right?  What's boring, exciting, or luxurious to someone could be different to someone else.

laugh.gif
@ the haters in here

dudes act like OP cares about gaining respect from strangers just because his grammar isnt on point

I love Hawaii...but that video did absolutely nothing, to give anyone watching it what lviing on a resort for 3 months is like

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I love Hawaii...but that video did absolutely nothing, to give anyone watching it what lviing on a resort for 3 months is like

I agree video has that late night I made a million off real estate now I'm selling you the exact same course for 19.95 vibe to it.

Back
Top Bottom