3 Months In 5 Star Resort in Hawaii "BALL so Hard mofo's wanna find me"

Ftr I wasn't bein a hater or tryna be. I for real heard Hawaii is boring an I agree with Ksteezy too I wouldn't do 3months if I was in OPs position. Anyways I think that is awesome and dude is living life. I would just work out, travel, an have sex if I had the time and money like he has.

What I think is yall should stop debating on who is hating and who is not "Not serving a purpose". I think some people confusing hate with personal preference. I don't think a lot people are hating. I think more people are just stating what they would do. I have noticed though on these forums, people get WAYYYY off topic. Like focus topic went from hawaii, to how I should be running my business and my grammar. End of the day I just want show people the world thru my eyes, and inspire a few to get off they butt and see it for themselves. Let's make this 2012 something special LEGOOOO

I PLEDGE never to show you 6 mins of video footage again with some tropical water without some nice female gracing the screen.

Yall be easy

For some reason this dude jubril consistently brings out the worst in a certain group of NTers. Like clockwork.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

OP if you want NT to get back on your side post a pic of your hot neighbor you smashed

Funny thing about it right....    LAW OF ATTRACTION NLP stuff is so real.      I SWEAR TO GOD  true story.  I have not spoken to her on phone for over a year.   Then she called me today and we ended up speaking for like hour and half.     Power of thought energy is crazy man.  

Back
Top Bottom