3 more years in IRAQ (obama plan out the window)

6:21 - 7:10

Bush just assured the Iraqi government that Obama will honor the agreements they signed yesterday.

Obama's 16 month withdrawal plan probably will never happen now, especially with Gates as SoD.

2:07

the interviewer says Al-Qaeda wasnt in iraq before the u.s. invaded and he was like "yea thats true. So what?"
laugh.gif

2:39 "They're becoming defeated" :laugh
roll.gif
I've been saying for the past 7 years this guy is a dummy, but few have listened untilrelatively recent events

Bush will probably go down as one of the most remembered prez of all time
Not for good things though

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

2:39 "They're becoming defeated" :laugh
roll.gif
I've been saying for the past 7 years this guy is a dummy, but few have listened until relatively recent events

7 YEARS AND I CANT BELIEVE HE AINT GET KICKED OUT OF OFFICE

It wasn't like we were going to leave next year anyway. Leaving Iraq is going to take time.

The thing is though, with McCain, we probably would've been there longer than three years.

Do people not understand that if we would leave Iraq in its current state it would be in worst shape than it was before we invaded? I mean look at Afghanistan,we are still occupying it now and it's in horrible shape. If we want any of the changes to stick there, they have to leave a military presence there for awhile. We don't want them to be a bigger threat later on then they "might" have been before. I understand it's a money sink, but it'sjust not as simple as the common person thinks.

Obama's plan was NEVER going to be put into place. It's what alot of folks wanted to hear, but not at all what would be right or smart. Barrack Obamais a smart man and he knew his 16 month withdraw plan would gain him votes, but he knows that its going to take much longer then that for an effective plan tobe put in place. He is a politician just like every other.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I believe whoever voted for Bush should be deported.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Who voted for this moron??
It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us.

yeah...I always thought it was the electoral votes that REALLY counted...

but that was real dirty move of Bush
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Do people not understand that if we would leave Iraq in its current state it would be in worst shape than it was before we invaded? I mean look at Afghanistan, we are still occupying it now and it's in horrible shape. If we want any of the changes to stick there, they have to leave a military presence there for a while. We don't want them to be a bigger threat later on then they "might" have been before. I understand it's a money sink, but it's just not as simple as the common person thinks.
THIS IS THE BEST EXCUSE THEY GIVE US

ON THE TOPIC ON LEAVING LOL

WE CAN RUN IN WITHIN AWEEK BUT TAKE YEARS TO LEAVE
alien.gif

THATS ALL BULLCRAP

IF WE CAN SHOOT MISSILES OUT THE SKY
& SEE A PENNY ON THE FLOOR FROM SPACE

WE ARE REALLY WORRIED BOUT A COUNTRY LIKE THAT ATTACKING US????

NAH MAN

THIS POWER THING IS REALLY LOSING GRIP NOW NOTHING MAKES SENSE

What a surprise .. Not like he was going to withdraw troops in the 1st place .. It was almost impossible .. Plus OIF have been in the works for the next 3-5years and that was two years ago!

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Do you all even understand the voting process? I find it funny when people make corky conspiracy statements like this. Essentially the Electoral College voteacts as a voting government to make sure people are voting for the right person. For the most part when WE the people vote for a candidate the EC chooses ourside (i.e. majority votes for Obama, so EC votes for Obama). Now if we didn't have the EC, 150 million people could write in "Michael Jackson" onthe ballot, and without an EC to regulate we would have Wacko Jacko as the pres.

Now there are other reasons why we have the EC but that is the most simplisitc way to explain why we have the EC.

-The Juice

eh, there gonna be troops in iraq even after 3 years ...just like how they did kuwait and other countries....

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Do people not understand that if we would leave Iraq in its current state it would be in worst shape than it was before we invaded? I mean look at Afghanistan, we are still occupying it now and it's in horrible shape. If we want any of the changes to stick there, they have to leave a military presence there for a while. We don't want them to be a bigger threat later on then they "might" have been before. I understand it's a money sink, but it's just not as simple as the common person thinks.
THIS IS THE BEST EXCUSE THEY GIVE US

ON THE TOPIC ON LEAVING LOL

WE CAN RUN IN WITHIN AWEEK BUT TAKE YEARS TO LEAVE
alien.gif

THATS ALL BULLCRAP

IF WE CAN SHOOT MISSILES OUT THE SKY
& SEE A PENNY ON THE FLOOR FROM SPACE

WE ARE REALLY WORRIED BOUT A COUNTRY LIKE THAT ATTACKING US????

NAH MAN

THIS POWER THING IS REALLY LOSING GRIP NOW NOTHING MAKES SENSE
Wow you are really ignorant for making a comment like this. It's not as simple as you seriously think. You are what I like to call as wellas many foreigners the "ignorant American who thinks America can do everything better than everyone else and they can screw anybody and everybody theythink is necessary." If you seriously think that then LOL @ you. Do you know how easy it is to bring a nuke into a city? Watch the movie "The Sumof All Fears," it'll give you a nice clue just how easy it is. Now, do we want something like this to occur in Iraq after we brought hell there? It's a real possibility that some fanatics would do it to the newly established government there. Do you read about all the foiled assasination plots onall these elected officials in both iraq and Afgahnistan? As a person who actually cares about the state of the world, and not being a selfish bastard andonly care about the U.S., I believe we owe it to these people to leave the country in a better state than when we took over.

Stop being ignorant and selfish and think of others. You wouldn't want a country to take over the U.S. and then leave it in a tragic state now would you? I understand that we all care that these wars are hurting our overall economy. But nothing is as simple as the common person thinks. That's thedifference between a "lay"/common person and someone whos educated and on top. The common person will only understand things in the most simplistway of yes or no. They don't know the maybes. And you just made youself seem very uneduacted and immature at the same time with your capslock rant.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Do you all even understand the voting process? I find it funny when people make corky conspiracy statements like this. Essentially the Electoral College vote acts as a voting government to make sure people are voting for the right person. For the most part when WE the people vote for a candidate the EC chooses our side (i.e. majority votes for Obama, so EC votes for Obama). Now if we didn't have the EC, 150 million people could write in "Michael Jackson" on the ballot, and without an EC to regulate we would have Wacko Jacko as the pres.

Now there are other reasons why we have the EC but that is the most simplisitc way to explain why we have the EC.

-The Juice

I despise the term conspiracy theory. Again so called "conspiracy theories" =/= hidden truth.
There are people in this country who would view being elected President as a demotion.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Do you all even understand the voting process? I find it funny when people make corky conspiracy statements like this. Essentially the Electoral College vote acts as a voting government to make sure people are voting for the right person. For the most part when WE the people vote for a candidate the EC chooses our side (i.e. majority votes for Obama, so EC votes for Obama). Now if we didn't have the EC, 150 million people could write in "Michael Jackson" on the ballot, and without an EC to regulate we would have Wacko Jacko as the pres.

-The Juice
I despise the term conspiracy theory. Again so called "conspiracy theories" =/= hidden truth.
There are people in this country who would view being elected President as a demotion.

hmm ok and what does that have to do with the electoral college voting for who WE the people vote for?
laugh.gif
And it is a conspiracy theory you are quoting yourself in huge green font totry to prove some underlying "truth" that "they" vote for us, when in actuality EC is a system that we NEED for voting. Take a politicalclass or something.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom