3 Teens kill Australian man.. Vol. Just because

Better than a known racist and a known troll who averages +1500 post a month. :lol:

Son you're the angriest, most hateful person I've ever seen post on the interwebz :lol:

You remind me of the two neo-nazi bros in American History X.

Straight up mad at the world and bloodthirsty.

Find the nearest church and have a sit down with a priest.

Son you're the angriest, most hateful person I've ever seen post on the interwebz :lol:

You remind me of the two neo-nazi bros in American History X.

Straight up mad at the world and bloodthirsty.

Find the nearest church and have a sit down with a priest.

I'm guessing that's why HAM CITY is now an old screen name

From the FBI:

Violent crime in the United States fell for the fifth consecutive year in 2011 with murder, rape and robbery all going down, although crime remains a serious problem in many urban areas, the FBI said on Monday.The report of all crimes reported to police nationwide showed slightly more than 1.2 million violent incidents nationwide, while property crimes hit a nine-year low. There were 14,612 murders last year. Most victims were male and in cases where race was known, 50 percent were black and 46 percent were white. Statistics showed 514 murders in New York and 431 in Chicago.

Pretty interesting I thought. Out of 300,000 million people and only 14,612 murders. That's .005%. So you probably have a good chance of getting murdered as say...i dunno..but yeah...that's a crazy low #. The way the media talks about death and murder you'd think it'd be an actual bigger problem than what the reality is. You take out Chicago and New York from those stats and it basically you are 'safe' anywhere else in the country.

ONLY 14,612?

here's some perspective: canada had about 500 last year and the UK had about 750....

even CHINA had fewer than us at 13,400!

Last edited:
mean.gif

r.i.p.

Why is race the only topic ever discussed on NT nowadays?

Its the same people talking the same ********. Simpletons :lol:

:smh:

They should be STONED !! .. a good stoning would teach them... and anyone thinking of committing such senseless acts in the future.

Also their families must be present during the STONING !! .. The family as whole should suffer the embarrassment as well. Frick em all straight up. :stoneface:

This country is way too soft on criminals. What is that guy up there talking about saying two white parents and what not. Where have you seen any of their parents? That kid definitely looks biracial to me.

This country is way too soft on criminals. What is that guy up there talking about saying two white parents and what not. Where have you seen any of their parents? That kid definitely looks biracial to me.

US warehouses more people then anyone on planet

Earth....i dunno bout being "soft".

ONLY 14,612?

here's some perspective: canada had about 500 last year and the UK had about 750....

Canada has about 1/10th of our pop and the UK about a 1/6th, and China is China :lol:

But our murder rate is obviously a problem. I could think of a few reasons, mainly the US gun culture, poverty, among others. I'm sure their are theories out.

thats the problem... keepin them alive instead of discarding their carcases. get caught with a drugs in china? death penalty. american criminals continue to be about that life because they know aint **** will happen to them

it's getting to the point the US needs to adapt the 1 child policy because people having no business and no intentions of creating a better life for their children are what is creating this mess in this country

thats the problem... keepin them alive instead of discarding their carcases. get caught with a drugs in china? death penalty. american criminals continue to be about that life because they know aint **** will happen to them
Foreals?

I had no idea it was that serious down there, damb!

ONLY 14,612?

What you talking about? The UK is way more violent. Check the per 100,000 statistics. There are more homicides in the US, but there is way more violent crime in the UK. Lol, and nothing about China statistics are realistic. Have you ever visited that country. That country is such a mess. I was so glad to get out of there. Don't get me wrong..it was great to visit and see stuff but wow...that country is a damn mess. Much worse place than every other Southeast Asian country I've lived or visited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom