30 for 30 - "Once Brothers" (Divac & Petrovic) 10/12 @ 8pm EST on ESPN

Can't wait
pimp.gif

So far it's been nothing but a great documentary, one of the best I've seen. To this day, I still feel Drazen Petrovic is one of the best basketball players to ever live. Kukoc was my favorite player growing up

Young Tony
pimp.gif

Too bad all this stuff had to go down the way it did. Vlade to me is 100% genuine and its terrible to see how lines are drawn because of these conflicts.

this is one of the better ones. some great footage. war is terrible in itself, but civil war is a whole different beast

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Young Tony
pimp.gif

Too bad all this stuff had to go down the way it did. Vlade to me is 100% genuine and its terrible to see how lines are drawn because of these conflicts.

And to think, in 2010, things have not changed in some parts of the world. This was actually and extremely emotional segment IMO. I actually feel for Vlade how he honestly has to live his entire life like this. Mist feel good for him to open up

Great documentary.
pimp.gif

It was crazy seeing Drazen beast in the NBA, going right at MJ no fear whatsoever.
pimp.gif

It was shame he and Vlade didn't have a chance to patch things up.
tired.gif

Vlade leaving the pic of he and Drazen at his grave was touching.

Great documentary.

Forgot how good Drazen was in New Jersey.

Was young at the time, didn't realize it was that serious in Yugoslavia

Definably one the best 30 for 30 so far. Very emotional you could really feel how emotional it was for Vlade.

30 for 30's always come through with the dopest stories that happen behind the sport scenes.

bravo espn!

this may have been the best 30 for 30

those guys really paved the way for international players in the NBA

Very nostalgic, I was a fan of Drazen as a kid.

I hate war, nothing good ever comes out of it. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom