$300 movie makes millions

flipped a pair of one of yall kicks for a mansion and a whip

NIIICCE!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope all movie producers/creators get wind of this. Hollywood is thirsty for anything now
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
That was DOPE!

He accomplished special effects like that and made a produced a short film on THREE BILLS?!
eek.gif

Hollywood is sluffin'.
grin.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Mad props to the filmmaker. I'm glad he's getting his due.
smokin.gif

I thought it was going to be some lame short film, nope that shtt was dope!!

How could anyone create that video with 300 dollars? Do any film makers here have any idea how that video was possible on a 300 dollars budget?

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

How could anyone create that video with 300 dollars? Do any film makers here have any idea how that video was possible on a 300 dollars budget?

yeah how is that even possible?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

That short film was so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

where that song from again???
28 Days Later
That song made 28DL so damn suspenseful....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I've been running to this song on the treadmill for the past couple yrs.. I just envision zombies chasing me and I go extra hard..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

He probably just paid random people $10-$15 to run around screaming and did all the CGI himself.

If he goes to school over there he might've used his school's cameras and computers.

Dude is set for life...

I was bored by that. Why did the bots bother shooting stuff if they were just going to blow themselves up at the end and obliterate everything? It had no plotand no originality in it. Even the song was bit from the 28 Days/Weeks Later movies. What exactly did he get 30 million dollars for?

This. Are they taking into account the labor/hours he put into it? Hiring the extras? (I'm assuming EVERYONE worked for free?). Camera equipment, computerprograms..

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

I was bored by that. Why did the bots bother shooting stuff if they were just going to blow themselves up at the end and obliterate everything? It had no plot and no originality in it. Even the song was bit from the 28 Days/Weeks Later movies. What exactly did he get 30 million dollars for?

And this.

Back
Top Bottom