Originally Posted by roc4life24

flipped a pair of one of yall kicks for a mansion and a whip

NIIICCE!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i mean basically though..

30 million is chump change for what this director is giving to Hollywood. He should have asked for more.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

300 US Dollar = 6,021.00 Uruguayan Peso
my thoughts exactly...I know all those people weren't running around for damn near free.
thats a lot of money over there

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

I was bored by that. Why did the bots bother shooting stuff if they were just going to blow themselves up at the end and obliterate everything? It had no plot and no originality in it. Even the song was bit from the 28 Days/Weeks Later movies. What exactly did he get 30 million dollars for?
he proved he's an artist. he's a talented director with an excellent eye for CG and camera angles. the entire 4 minutes is extremely wellshot.

pimp.gif
for the main man.

it's dope.

but more than that, the actual storty that came to fruition after making it is an inspiration.

i need to start diggin deep for whatever talent within and milk it as much as possible.

sky's the limit with talent, a little investment, and hard work.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I suck at life.

laugh.gif
this def feels like I took an L. The effects were pretty damn good for 300 bucks but as nters pointed out, this was not original at all. Some parts madeno sense as well.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

That short film was so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

where that song from again???
28 Days Later
That song made 28DL so damn suspenseful....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I've been running to this song on the treadmill for the past couple yrs.. I just envision zombies chasing me and I go extra hard..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
o:rofl:

OMG how is that even possible on $300?
BTW the hate in this thread from about 3 of ya'll is on some Sith Lord type $$@#
It's a short 4 minute film, who the #*!% cares about the story and originality? The guy made this with 300 Dollars
Some of you guys amaze me

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

That short film was so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

where that song from again???
28 Days Later
That song made 28DL so damn suspenseful....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I've been running to this song on the treadmill for the past couple yrs.. I just envision zombies chasing me and I go extra hard..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
o:rofl:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

I was bored by that. Why did the bots bother shooting stuff if they were just going to blow themselves up at the end and obliterate everything? It had no plot and no originality in it. Even the song was bit from the 28 Days/Weeks Later movies. What exactly did he get 30 million dollars for?
I thought they formed that fort at the end so they could blow everything else up and they would still survive. I think those planes did thebombing. Just my opinion though.

I am not trying to hate or anything, the vid was great and all, but c'mon, it wasn't like phenomenally over the top great. He does deserve a job inHollywood though, which says just as much about the state of Hollywood movies as it does about this vid. Personally, I was more amazed by this when I first sawit:

Back
Top Bottom