30Stacks for PHD for my Science tech engineering math graduates/students (New mexico or NY)

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by moneymike88

all you need is a 3.0 for med school now?
You spent so much $@!*%! time camping for sneakers that u really dont know the difference between a PhD and an MD?? should have spent your time doing something constructive...like reading
grin.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...reciation#reply-10818858

You're broke though. I'm doing better than you in life while camping for sneakers
grin.gif

Also, http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-payment-#reply-10819123
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm still in school, though...you think when im officially done and making 6 figures you, or anyone can say %*@+ to me? FOH. You're one of those small minded motha @$!%!#% who work their lil $14 an hour jobs thinking theyre doing it...I'll be sure to update that post in a few months, my dude.
wink.gif

And stop pming me telling me sorry. not sure what your intentions are...    

U mad. I'm in school and I'm still not broke. You're doing life wrong muffin.

Edit - I'm not going to add to the thread clutter but dude is obviously mad. He tried to call me out and started to feel some type of way when I pointed out that he lives a peasants lifestyle. Poor people are supposed to be humble.

U mad. I'm in school and I'm still not broke. You're doing life wrong muffin.

Edit - I'm not going to add to the thread clutter but dude is obviously mad. He tried to call me out and started to feel some type of way when I pointed out that he lives a peasants lifestyle. Poor people are supposed to be humble.

I fwd'd the SUNY Bing program to all the graduating seniors in my department, good looking outttt
pimp.gif

I fwd'd the SUNY Bing program to all the graduating seniors in my department, good looking outttt
pimp.gif

So youre in school...got a job, car, WAVES SPINNIN, and NO %$%+@!!?? you, my friend, are doing life wrong. now tell NT why you're mad!

So youre in school...got a job, car, WAVES SPINNIN, and NO %$%+@!!?? you, my friend, are doing life wrong. now tell NT why you're mad!

Back
Top Bottom