-

Originally Posted by All Ready

oh, so yall are friends with benefits without the title of friends with benefits

gotchu

laugh.gif

Makes sooo much sense.

oh, so yall are friends with benefits without the title of friends with benefits

gotchu

OP you may feel like your situation is "special" or "different" but essentially you two are FWB. 

Originally Posted by StonedFace

gotchu

OP you may feel like your situation is "special" or "different" but essentially you two are FWB. 
Bingo

Having one right now.

Knew her back from college in a couple of classes including the last semester of college, she and I were in different relationships at the time and was even in the same group a couple of times.

A year passes by and I randomly hit her up on Facebook to catch up. She's a smart and rational person so told her recently that my intentions was to pick her brain and ask relationship advice; I'd tell her about recent dates I went out with and she'd give me an ESPN type of analysis when I tell her what happened on the date.  Her intentions was that she said she just happy to find someone to talk about True Blood with that isn't gay and hangout with
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

She's also the type that I can send rude texts to her jokingly and she won't get it or just laugh it off.

I brought her to my friend's birthday at this club lounge type area in LA and introduce her as "oh hey this is my friend, and we're only friends cause she won't let me smang it" - then my friend, kind of buzzed at the time, goes up to her and tell her 'my true intentions.' ( I was thinking about before we 'caught up' after that year passed until she told me about her own current relationship problems - I told her I didn't even try).

She finally brought up what my drunk friend said to her at his party and asked if it was true. I told her that it wasn't true, but admitted had she not told me about her BF problems I would have 'crossed that line' of friendship in pursuit. She too admits that she doesn't want to hook up with me cause she doesn't want my ex to know/find out (who's she knows and is Facebook friends with).

I did ask her about the 3rd time I had dinner with her why is she agreeing to go out to dinner with me and that's when we found out about each others intentions -- kind of awkward at first but it worked out knowing that we don't want each other.
laugh.gif

So yeah, we both have rules/reasons why we can't get into a relationship with each other but can still hangout frequently without feeling guilty knowing that we both know what our intentions from the beginning and just go with the flow.

Spoiler [+]
she also recently told me to not act surprised if she wants to 'make out' with me at bars.... I think she playing games.
nerd.gif

this one chick I know goes to school in a different state than I, every time we are in the same area, we get up, get it in, and she needs no further bs from me.

Yep. If you dont talk to them about it and vice versa, and it's one of those chicks that you seem to cross paths with when you are both drunk, then yep it will work. I've had it with this one chick for a while now, and we both know we don't expect anything out of it. It is possible for two people to be attracted to eachother in the physical and know that something won't work out, or just don't want to try to make it, and are down.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

laugh.gif
 I know Im going to have a hard time trying to distinguish the two. I'll put it like this.

Cut buddy - You both just do it for the sexual attention desire. There's the attraction part and the comfort that you have with each other, but nobody is seeking an actual relationship.

What Im talking about, and Ill give an example -

Ive had this big crush on a girl for like a year. We would always flirt and clicked when we were around one another. Like two months ago I finally landed that kiss, then the next time a little more, and so on to the point where we slept together. Given we were a little drunk, it happened. She came over last night to talk about what happened, and we both made it clear neither of us are ready for anything serious. If we're at the same bar, I'm not going to be looking over my shoulder to see who shes talking to.....yet we both still really like one another. We communicate well. I know her boundaries and what she wants, and vice versa. No expectations, so we're just going to go with the flow. Still probably confusing the hell out of you all. 
laugh.gif

Annnnd....she's not into the whole friends with benefits thing. She does have class, and I respect it...so she isn't going to be a cut buddy.
VKA5z.jpg

I know....mind....blown.
But I was the first guy shes slept with since her ex which was 6 months ago...no joke. I know her well.
a073608c3d28e0388b728f4d15843a0b086cd0c2.jpeg

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Having one right now.

Knew her back from college in a couple of classes including the last semester of college, she and I were in different relationships at the time and was even in the same group a couple of times.

A year passes by and I randomly hit her up on Facebook to catch up. She's a smart and rational person so told her recently that my intentions was to pick her brain and ask relationship advice; I'd tell her about recent dates I went out with and she'd give me an ESPN type of analysis when I tell her what happened on the date.  Her intentions was that she said she just happy to find someone to talk about True Blood with that isn't gay and hangout with
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

She's also the type that I can send rude texts to her jokingly and she won't get it or just laugh it off.

I brought her to my friend's birthday at this club lounge type area in LA and introduce her as "oh hey this is my friend, and we're only friends cause she won't let me smang it" - then my friend, kind of buzzed at the time, goes up to her and tell her 'my true intentions.' ( I was thinking about before we 'caught up' after that year passed until she told me about her own current relationship problems - I told her I didn't even try).

She finally brought up what my drunk friend said to her at his party and asked if it was true. I told her that it wasn't true, but admitted had she not told me about her BF problems I would have 'crossed that line' of friendship in pursuit. She too admits that she doesn't want to hook up with me cause she doesn't want my ex to know/find out (who's she knows and is Facebook friends with).

I did ask her about the 3rd time I had dinner with her why is she agreeing to go out to dinner with me and that's when we found out about each others intentions -- kind of awkward at first but it worked out knowing that we don't want each other.
laugh.gif

So yeah, we both have rules/reasons why we can't get into a relationship with each other but can still hangout frequently without feeling guilty knowing that we both know what our intentions from the beginning and just go with the flow.

Spoiler [+]
she also recently told me to not act surprised if she wants to 'make out' with me at bars.... I think she playing games
if I'm reading this right, you two are friends with no benefits?

Originally Posted by welcometothefriendzone

Having one right now.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
she also recently told me to not act surprised if she wants to 'make out' with me at bars.... I think she playing games.
nerd.gif
Fixed your screenname for you there bro, had to restart firefox to see the issue but you good now papi
pimp.gif

One.. cause it's long distance.

If i lived closer to her though it would be gameover
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

laugh.gif
uh yeah 
laugh.gif

welcometothefriendzone wrote:
Having one right now. 

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Fixed your screenname for you there bro, had to restart firefox to see the issue but you good now papi 
pimp.gif
---

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol@alot of these responses. Its clear that many of you can count your sexual partners on one hand
Its not bad, but it shows a lack of experience.

Life is a long #+% time.
Alot of the people u see or like or even have sex with will probally not be in your world longer than 3 years.
Pipe these %%%@#$ and move on.
If you like her, date her.
Dont be caught up in the hype of relationships and dating being a big thing.
If you hurt her, she will get over it. and vice versa.

You makin these things too hard on yourselves

nah every chick i date usually wants more than the casual relationship

I had one like this, a white/panamanian (my dream cuz I'm panamanian myself) softball player who went to SFSU. Chick was pretty bad. We were super attracted to each other, both admitted we had some of the best sex with each other. I used to kiss her in public (that's a big thing for me) go to breakfast, dinner, movies, smoke blunts together before and after sex and take showers together. Dated for 9 months and didn't expect anything from each other then out of nowhere (like every female) she wanted to further the relationship and be my girlfriend. She wanted me to go to thanksgiving with her family and I wasn't ready. She was wifey material but I just was feeling being single too much cuz I just got a really good job and I was enjoying all the things I could do in my single life. I know nothing should be forced but sometimes I just think man I shoulda just played the role cuz the benefits were so great 
tired.gif
then out of nowhere (like every female) she wanted to further the relationship and be my girlfriend.

Son had the nerve to say "out of nowhere" too.

mind = blown.

I was friends with this one girl and we would hang out every now and then but the last day I was home we went on a date to the movies. Probably wouldve been different if I hadnt left

Nope. It always turns into more. And 9/10 the older the woman, the faster it happens.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Lol@alot of these responses. Its clear that many of you can count your sexual partners on one hand
Its not bad, but it shows a lack of experience.

Life is a long #+% time.
Alot of the people u see or like or even have sex with will probally not be in your world longer than 3 years.
Pipe these %%%@#$ and move on.
If you like her, date her.
Dont be caught up in the hype of relationships and dating being a big thing.
If you hurt her, she will get over it. and vice versa.

You makin these things too hard on yourselves

While you make a valid point, this type of thinking can have you be the "old guy" in the club.

So, I would say to keep around the quality ones that are doing things positive with their lives.  The other goobers, just move on.  

Having one right now.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
she also recently told me to not act surprised if she wants to 'make out' with me at bars.... I think she playing games

im glad someone else stated the conclusion of this post cause i was like 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

I had one like this, a white/panamanian (my dream cuz I'm panamanian myself) softball player who went to SFSU. Chick was pretty bad. We were super attracted to each other, both admitted we had some of the best sex with each other. I used to kiss her in public (that's a big thing for me) go to breakfast, dinner, movies, smoke blunts together before and after sex and take showers together. Dated for 9 months and didn't expect anything from each other then out of nowhere (like every female) she wanted to further the relationship and be my girlfriend. She wanted me to go to thanksgiving with her family and I wasn't ready. She was wifey material but I just was feeling being single too much cuz I just got a really good job and I was enjoying all the things I could do in my single life. I know nothing should be forced but sometimes I just think man I shoulda just played the role cuz the benefits were so great 
tired.gif
then out of nowhere (like every female) she wanted to further the relationship and be my girlfriend.

Son had the nerve to say "out of nowhere" too.

mind = blown.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Minus the kissing in public and going to the movies and taking a shower together I used to have this kind of relationship with almost every girl and they knew what it was from the get go

Back
Top Bottom