$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How you gonna put your mom in a house for $150k when you spending almost a Mil on your own????
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
^The eff you talking about?
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

About to go shower and have a look at this house in a lil' bit:

Energy efficient Green home - 3 bedrooms, Bonus room, eat in kitchen, family/media room, pantry, foyer, loft looking down, 3 full & 2 baths, with loft area, walk in closets, second floor laundry room, First floor 9ft ceilings, custom granite tops throughout home, stainless steel appliances, custom maple cabinets, lighting above and below cabinet lighting, upgraded can lighting through out home, upgraded trim with arches and crown molding though out home, special duel fuel heating system (cuts heating bills by 40%), upgraded insulation package, 2 car heated garage, fully landscape with stone wall with patio, stone exterior, upgraded pluming & electrical fixtures through out home, custom tile from Italy, and upgraded carpeting throughout home, wrought Iron railing, 7 foot custom glass shower in master bath with separate bath, porch area with columns, upgraded front door and garage door.

Price: $279,000

Style: Colonial
Bedrooms: 3.00
Baths Full: 3
Baths Half: 2
Sq Ft: 3000
Year Built: 2008

just came from doing mines and i will be using the rest of this $5 dollars tomorrow as well.

Good Look AI Audi for this post 

just came from doing mines and i will be using the rest of this $5 dollars tomorrow as well.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^You know the drawing is tonight, right? I mean, use the $5 tonight...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^You know the drawing is tonight, right? I mean, use the $5 tonight...

copped a bag of muchies, an arizona orangeade, and 1 mega mil ticket.

hopefully its the winning numbers

copped a bag of muchies, an arizona orangeade, and 1 mega mil ticket.

hopefully its the winning numbers

[size=+1]Mega Millions Total Combinations[/size]
   Since the total number of combinations for Mega Millions numbers is used in all the calculations, we will calculate it first. The number of ways 5 numbers can be randomly selected from a field of 56 is: COMBIN(56,5) = 3,819,816. (See the math notation page or Help in Microsoft's Excel for more information on “COMBIN

Since the total number of combinations for Mega Millions numbers is used in all the calculations, we will calculate it first. The number of ways 5 numbers can be randomly selected from a field of 56 is: COMBIN(56,5) = 3,819,816. (See the math notation page or Help in Microsoft's Excel for more information on “COMBIN

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

before you make "pools" or "pots" with a lot of people in them, yall need to watch a special they had on TV about the Lottery. It is completely against the rules of the Lottery for people to "team up" or try and win together. The show was about 6-7 people (worked at Wafflehouse ) who made a pool, and all pitched in some money to win together. Well one of the ladies out of the 6-7 actually won, and immediately decided not to split the money with any of the other people. Long story short, they took her to court, and the court ruled in her favor because LOTTERY PRIZES CAN NOT BE SPLIT AMONGST A GROUP. It is a single winner who gets the money. The lady also lives in the same Town, where ALL her fellow coworkers still work at WH. None of them seemed to mind that they were missing out on 10 million, after it was said and done.
Me personally...... I would have gotten my share, or I would've just buried that B****. No way someone is stealing from me. Especially 10 Mill.
^FALSE!

[h1]Scarborough Office Workers Won $50 Million Jackpot[/h1]
283676634933a76a930d99ec9896.jpeg

Happy New Year: it’s an understatement for the more than a dozen people who teamed up to purchase what became the single winning ticket for a $50 million jackpot.

A pool of 19 office workers won the massive Lotto Max prize. The ticket was checked at a Scarborough gas station on Sunday.

The group that won works at a Bell call centre in the east end near the Scarborough Town Centre. The lotto draw happened on Dec. 31.

It seems that many in the group still can’t believe they’re starting the New Year off on such a high.

“I’m still numb actually, it’s just an unbelievable, out-of-this-world feeling,

before you make "pools" or "pots" with a lot of people in them, yall need to watch a special they had on TV about the Lottery. It is completely against the rules of the Lottery for people to "team up" or try and win together. The show was about 6-7 people (worked at Wafflehouse ) who made a pool, and all pitched in some money to win together. Well one of the ladies out of the 6-7 actually won, and immediately decided not to split the money with any of the other people. Long story short, they took her to court, and the court ruled in her favor because LOTTERY PRIZES CAN NOT BE SPLIT AMONGST A GROUP. It is a single winner who gets the money. The lady also lives in the same Town, where ALL her fellow coworkers still work at WH. None of them seemed to mind that they were missing out on 10 million, after it was said and done.
Me personally...... I would have gotten my share, or I would've just buried that B****. No way someone is stealing from me. Especially 10 Mill.
^FALSE!

Happy New Year: it’s an understatement for the more than a dozen people who teamed up to purchase what became the single winning ticket for a $50 million jackpot.

A pool of 19 office workers won the massive Lotto Max prize. The ticket was checked at a Scarborough gas station on Sunday.

The group that won works at a Bell call centre in the east end near the Scarborough Town Centre. The lotto draw happened on Dec. 31.

It seems that many in the group still can’t believe they’re starting the New Year off on such a high.

^FALSE!

^FALSE!

Easy solution to the lottery pool.

Don't let anyone claim a ticket. Pool the money first, buy the tickets and then keep the tickets together. Nobody can claim a single ticket because nobody can claim they own a specific ticket.

Pool your money, pool your tickets, split the winnings. Easy.

Easy solution to the lottery pool.

Don't let anyone claim a ticket. Pool the money first, buy the tickets and then keep the tickets together. Nobody can claim a single ticket because nobody can claim they own a specific ticket.

Pool your money, pool your tickets, split the winnings. Easy.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Most people who win these things only purchase one ticket. Thats all it takes. I will go grab my one ticket and be expecting to throw that thing away after the 11 pm or so drawing.

THIS

08 20 32 35 52 EP   MEGA 18

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Most people who win these things only purchase one ticket. Thats all it takes. I will go grab my one ticket and be expecting to throw that thing away after the 11 pm or so drawing.

THIS

08 20 32 35 52 EP   MEGA 18

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...

just put my mother's numbers in...decided to play 5...
ohwell.gif
...i kno damn well i aint winning but at 350+, you kinda have to

just put my mother's numbers in...decided to play 5...
ohwell.gif
...i kno damn well i aint winning but at 350+, you kinda have to

Back
Top Bottom