$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That group who won the 50 Million here over the weekend couldn't claim their money today. It's been put on hold because other people are popping up saying they deserve a piece of the prize, the way it's being reported it seems like other employees are also claiming they were in? an investigation has started.

*shrugs.
^That sucks. What we do is write all of our names on the side of the paper and how much each person gave. So basically if it's $60 worth of tickets, each person that put in has their name and how much they gave on the side of the paper. So basically it'll say "AF1King - $2" and whoever else until all $60 is accounted for. Then we run copies off (which is what I posted) so each person who put in has their own copy with their name on it.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

'07 with 67,002 miles. They're asking $25K. I'd offer $22K.  This is for my step pops. It's not accidental that I got an '07 Yukon, my mom got an '07 Escalade, and my step dad got an '07 Avalanche. They all for the most part share the same parts (pads, rotors, calipers, etc.). Basically, if we get lifetime warranties on items then we can just use them on each others vehicles when necessary
wink.gif
You're dropping over 500K on cars, and you're trying to cheat the system by sharing accessories with lifetime warranties?

Sorry, but that was
laugh.gif
to me.
^LMAO! Yea, like I said I'm cheap.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That group who won the 50 Million here over the weekend couldn't claim their money today. It's been put on hold because other people are popping up saying they deserve a piece of the prize, the way it's being reported it seems like other employees are also claiming they were in? an investigation has started.

*shrugs.
^That sucks. What we do is write all of our names on the side of the paper and how much each person gave. So basically if it's $60 worth of tickets, each person that put in has their name and how much they gave on the side of the paper. So basically it'll say "AF1King - $2" and whoever else until all $60 is accounted for. Then we run copies off (which is what I posted) so each person who put in has their own copy with their name on it.

Originally Posted by tmay407

'07 with 67,002 miles. They're asking $25K. I'd offer $22K.  This is for my step pops. It's not accidental that I got an '07 Yukon, my mom got an '07 Escalade, and my step dad got an '07 Avalanche. They all for the most part share the same parts (pads, rotors, calipers, etc.). Basically, if we get lifetime warranties on items then we can just use them on each others vehicles when necessary
wink.gif
You're dropping over 500K on cars, and you're trying to cheat the system by sharing accessories with lifetime warranties?

Sorry, but that was
laugh.gif
to me.
^LMAO! Yea, like I said I'm cheap.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

just came from doing mines and i will be using the rest of this $5 dollars tomorrow as well.

Good Look AI Audi for this post 
^You know the drawing is tonight, right? I mean, use the $5 tonight...
I didnt get enough sleep
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I just bought the rest with that $5

so i just found out they dont have this in fl :/

shoulda bought one when i was back in wisconsin

smh

so i just found out they dont have this in fl :/

shoulda bought one when i was back in wisconsin

smh

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...
No, it actually wouldn't be easy to F everyone out of the money.  All they have to do is prove that there was an agreement to pool and split the winnings.  (in court)  Especially if everybody has photocopies of all the tickets. 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...
No, it actually wouldn't be easy to F everyone out of the money.  All they have to do is prove that there was an agreement to pool and split the winnings.  (in court)  Especially if everybody has photocopies of all the tickets. 

Back
Top Bottom