$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Read my fingers, if I win $355 million tonight I will give everyone in this thread that posted BEFORE me $10,000 a piece. Notary republic, legitimize that! lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Read my fingers, if I win $355 million tonight I will give everyone in this thread that posted BEFORE me $10,000 a piece. Notary republic, legitimize that! lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quoted.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quoted.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

If i win this..first stop is the Americana in Manhasset 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hell yea..............

with a video camera so i can put my (&#$# up on Vimeo HD

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

If i win this..first stop is the Americana in Manhasset 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hell yea..............

with a video camera so i can put my (&#$# up on Vimeo HD

I don't believe anyone in here

People always say they will do nice things because they think by saying they will do something nice good karma will come to them

dudes going to do us like that dude that won the 90K bounce and never come back lol

People always say they will do nice things because they think by saying they will do something nice good karma will come to them

dudes going to do us like that dude that won the 90K bounce and never come back lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

that dude won 250k not 90k

sonuva(&$%#$# never came back to update us.

he enjoyin his m3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

that dude won 250k not 90k

sonuva(&$%#$# never came back to update us.

he enjoyin his m3
laugh.gif

went to the store to cop 3 tickets.. they said they only take cash -_- .. good thing i had a dollar to play one of my set number.

but im very convinced and i feel it in my bones that my other 2 sets is going to be a winner.  when my sister ot home, borrowed $2 and rushed to 7-11. played ther other 2 sets.

the line at 7-11
sick.gif
sick.gif

i have $2 under my name.. my car just blew something in the engine and i wont be eating good this week. hopefully i win to change that.
tired.gif

went to the store to cop 3 tickets.. they said they only take cash -_- .. good thing i had a dollar to play one of my set number.

but im very convinced and i feel it in my bones that my other 2 sets is going to be a winner.  when my sister ot home, borrowed $2 and rushed to 7-11. played ther other 2 sets.

the line at 7-11
sick.gif
sick.gif

i have $2 under my name.. my car just blew something in the engine and i wont be eating good this week. hopefully i win to change that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

got my lotto, already practicing my winning face...
laugh.gif

Good, now practice your disappointed face.

Spoiler [+]
Please remember me if you win

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

got my lotto, already practicing my winning face...
laugh.gif

Good, now practice your disappointed face.

Spoiler [+]
Please remember me if you win

Back
Top Bottom