$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...
No, it actually wouldn't be easy to F everyone out of the money.  All they have to do is prove that there was an agreement to pool and split the winnings.  (in court)  Especially if everybody has photocopies of all the tickets. 

Someone in this thread posted that this happened and it got thrown out.
Yea, if the person is able to prove that there was no such pool or agreement to split the winnings.  I'm just saying its not a trip to the store, its a drawn out legal battle. 

I mean, check this out.  She didn't even contribute to the lottery pool and it's tied up in court.  http://articles.orlandose...ry-pool-lottery-winnings

Originally Posted by djaward

Does anyone here buy at 7 eleven or a gas station?

gas station. the one down the street from my house sold a $100,000 Powerball ticket a week ago
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Does anyone here buy at 7 eleven or a gas station?

gas station. the one down the street from my house sold a $100,000 Powerball ticket a week ago
smokin.gif

This is like Illuminati open tryouts
laugh.gif
Even if ya'll get a spot you will eventually get cut

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

If  i got a dollar for every time someone said the word Illuminati online i wouldn't need to hit the lotto
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

If  i got a dollar for every time someone said the word Illuminati online i wouldn't need to hit the lotto
laugh.gif

I say we do the pot if nobody wins tonight. Everybody who has posted something worth contributing in this thread can only be apart of the pot. Two legitimate posts at least.

I say we do the pot if nobody wins tonight. Everybody who has posted something worth contributing in this thread can only be apart of the pot. Two legitimate posts at least.

man i would be so down.

what if everyone who posts on NT put in just a dollar.
we could win, make NT a real company and give everyone jobs lol.

man i would be so down.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

man i would be so down.

There's an ongoing pool already.

I only bought $5 worth.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

man i would be so down.

There's an ongoing pool already.

I only bought $5 worth.

Wow smh at people buying 25 and 30 dollars worth of tickets. Cmon now, use that money for something worthwhile.

Y'all realize you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than winning the lottery, right?

Wow smh at people buying 25 and 30 dollars worth of tickets. Cmon now, use that money for something worthwhile.

Y'all realize you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than winning the lottery, right?

Well i mean its not like you only win the jackpot, you still have the other prizes too. Plus the jackpot is so big this cant even be that bad of a bet.

Well i mean its not like you only win the jackpot, you still have the other prizes too. Plus the jackpot is so big this cant even be that bad of a bet.

Back
Top Bottom