$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

I wouldnt even want all that money honestly. Id rather take like $100,000 or something.
You would never have a real life again once you get $355 mil out of nowhere.
ppl would only see you for the money, everyone would fake being nice to you just to get some $$
Seems like a nuisance to me

I wouldnt even want all that money honestly. Id rather take like $100,000 or something.
You would never have a real life again once you get $355 mil out of nowhere.
ppl would only see you for the money, everyone would fake being nice to you just to get some $$
Seems like a nuisance to me

i would litteraly only tell like my mom then just front and tell all my friends i landed a really good job
laugh.gif

i would litteraly only tell like my mom then just front and tell all my friends i landed a really good job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif

I think you have to put out your name when you win that big a prize. I might be wrong though.

laugh.gif

I think you have to put out your name when you win that big a prize. I might be wrong though.

Damn it sucks if someone really did hit.... Oh well, back to the daily GRIND I guess.

It was fun while it lasted tho NT.
laugh.gif

Damn it sucks if someone really did hit.... Oh well, back to the daily GRIND I guess.

It was fun while it lasted tho NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

laugh.gif

Nope winning the lottery is a public domain...you have to go thru a press conference and everything

laugh.gif

Nope winning the lottery is a public domain...you have to go thru a press conference and everything

laugh.gif

Could you accept it through a lawyer maybe?  I'd give my lawyer a mil to accept it for me.  I'd give him another mil not to tell anyone who he accepted it for.   

laugh.gif

Could you accept it through a lawyer maybe?  I'd give my lawyer a mil to accept it for me.  I'd give him another mil not to tell anyone who he accepted it for.   

Tell me why, I sit and waste my time actually thinking as if I'm going to win. 
eyes.gif

Hope no one hit though 
wink.gif

Tell me why, I sit and waste my time actually thinking as if I'm going to win. 
eyes.gif

Hope no one hit though 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

laugh.gif

Yea that's what I meant. When it's this large a prize, it has to be public.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

laugh.gif

Yea that's what I meant. When it's this large a prize, it has to be public.

Nah you can accept it anonymously i saw it on TV

They had a program on about the lottery and they said you can accept it without going to press

They had a program on about the lottery and they said you can accept it without going to press

Sometimes i see people scanning their tickets. What's that for?

Btw, I landed one mega number out of 10 picks
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Word? That's new to me. It's better like that. Protects the winner

Sometimes i see people scanning their tickets. What's that for?

Btw, I landed one mega number out of 10 picks
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Word? That's new to me. It's better like that. Protects the winner

Back
Top Bottom