$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Sometimes i see people scanning their tickets. What's that for?

Btw, I landed one mega number out of 10 picks
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

to see if they won, the tickets all have barcodes so if you cant check online you do it in store.

did anyone win
mad.gif
Ah, that makes sense.

Idaho winner? Looks like I wont be playing again for awhile.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Sometimes i see people scanning their tickets. What's that for?

Btw, I landed one mega number out of 10 picks
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

to see if they won, the tickets all have barcodes so if you cant check online you do it in store.

did anyone win
mad.gif
Ah, that makes sense.

Idaho winner? Looks like I wont be playing again for awhile.

New one starts at $12 million. Just like clockwork, you can be gambling away a whole lot each week on the numerous games out there.

shatterkneesinc, I forgot where I read this, but they said the NYC is one of the luckiest. They say luck, but you can just look at the amount of people that play to get your answer. Over time, of course you will see winners inevitably come out of that area.

My state had zero big winners, 5 ball winners, or 4 ball winners, and 114 of the $150 dollar winners.. What a failure.

For cali, the 5 ball winner isnt bad.
http://blogs.babble.com/f...nd-what-are-the-payouts/
Much better than the $250,000 estimate.. Plus they have the megapliers/multipliers

Some states have it as $200,000, others $250,000 or like cali, much higher. It just seems crazy what they can get away with. $355 seems a bit low considering how many people played these past few hours. Someones getting taken advantage of somewhere.

New one starts at $12 million. Just like clockwork, you can be gambling away a whole lot each week on the numerous games out there.

shatterkneesinc, I forgot where I read this, but they said the NYC is one of the luckiest. They say luck, but you can just look at the amount of people that play to get your answer. Over time, of course you will see winners inevitably come out of that area.

My state had zero big winners, 5 ball winners, or 4 ball winners, and 114 of the $150 dollar winners.. What a failure.

For cali, the 5 ball winner isnt bad.
http://blogs.babble.com/f...nd-what-are-the-payouts/
Much better than the $250,000 estimate.. Plus they have the megapliers/multipliers

Some states have it as $200,000, others $250,000 or like cali, much higher. It just seems crazy what they can get away with. $355 seems a bit low considering how many people played these past few hours. Someones getting taken advantage of somewhere.

boooo

side note: Out of a total of 30 numbers on my ticket (ie 5 quickpicks), I matched 1 of the drawn numbers
laugh.gif

Another confirmed jackpot winner in Washington

boooo

side note: Out of a total of 30 numbers on my ticket (ie 5 quickpicks), I matched 1 of the drawn numbers
laugh.gif

Another confirmed jackpot winner in Washington

Nice breakdown here..
http://www.lotterypost.com/news/225706

In addition to the 2 jackpot winners, another 67 tickets matched the first 5 numbers (but not the Mega Ball number) for a $250,000 prize: 2 from Arizona, 10 from California, 1 from Colorado, 1 from Connecticut, 5 from Georgia, 1 from Idaho, 4 from Illinois, 1 from Indiana, 2 from Kentucky, 6 from Massachusetts, 3 from Michigan, 1 from Nebraska, 3 from New Jersey, 11 from New York, 3 from North Carolina, 4 from Ohio, 1 from Pennsylvania, 2 from South Carolina, 2 from Tennessee, 2 from Texas, 1 from Virginia, and 1 from Wisconsin.

Cali and NY I can understand. Lots of people. But these other places? They must be pushing so much money into the Lotto system, like Michigan who they wanted to prohibit people on welfare from winning. That's really a nice gauge of what states have serious problems.

Maybe the Washington State winner got their tickets from one of these places:
http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12150937
Spokane's luckiest stores. Stores that have probably sold more than any other. Over time, of course there would be a winner. If one store sold one ticket a day and that was a winner. YES, that place is lucky. But these places. They may sell 55,000 tickets for a big drawing alone. "Luck" is on their side by sells alone.

Just got done reading about a lady whos won 4 state lotteries in Texas amounting to $20 mil. How often do you play? And another dude who had already won a $5,000 a week for life scratcher, who wins a $25 grand jackpot. Friend calls him the luckiest guy he knows. He bought $100 dollars worth of scratchers. No one cares about the spending side, its a bit hilarious.

I'm through with this lottery talk. I'll wait for the next $300+ jackpot to post again

Nice breakdown here..
http://www.lotterypost.com/news/225706

In addition to the 2 jackpot winners, another 67 tickets matched the first 5 numbers (but not the Mega Ball number) for a $250,000 prize: 2 from Arizona, 10 from California, 1 from Colorado, 1 from Connecticut, 5 from Georgia, 1 from Idaho, 4 from Illinois, 1 from Indiana, 2 from Kentucky, 6 from Massachusetts, 3 from Michigan, 1 from Nebraska, 3 from New Jersey, 11 from New York, 3 from North Carolina, 4 from Ohio, 1 from Pennsylvania, 2 from South Carolina, 2 from Tennessee, 2 from Texas, 1 from Virginia, and 1 from Wisconsin.

Cali and NY I can understand. Lots of people. But these other places? They must be pushing so much money into the Lotto system, like Michigan who they wanted to prohibit people on welfare from winning. That's really a nice gauge of what states have serious problems.

Maybe the Washington State winner got their tickets from one of these places:
http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12150937
Spokane's luckiest stores. Stores that have probably sold more than any other. Over time, of course there would be a winner. If one store sold one ticket a day and that was a winner. YES, that place is lucky. But these places. They may sell 55,000 tickets for a big drawing alone. "Luck" is on their side by sells alone.

Just got done reading about a lady whos won 4 state lotteries in Texas amounting to $20 mil. How often do you play? And another dude who had already won a $5,000 a week for life scratcher, who wins a $25 grand jackpot. Friend calls him the luckiest guy he knows. He bought $100 dollars worth of scratchers. No one cares about the spending side, its a bit hilarious.

I'm through with this lottery talk. I'll wait for the next $300+ jackpot to post again

damn i live in seattle...shouldve bought some tickets...it cant be seattle...i wonder where it is

damn i live in seattle...shouldve bought some tickets...it cant be seattle...i wonder where it is

So its really all over?
frown.gif
My new house and Aston Martin..

15gdac.gif

Now that new crap is only 12 million. WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH 12 MILLION.

Back
Top Bottom