360 soles on classics...dammit on anything UNAPPRECIATION

Seriously Nike, cut it out
indifferent.gif

it took em years to develop that technology....and we shook it off like we aint care, so they was like "F THAT, they gonna get used to this sole whetherthey want it or not"
laugh.gif

living in the desert, i can live with VISIBLE side midsole air, but i need some hard rubber for when i step on goatheads and whatnot. im in fear everytime iwear these 360s that theyll just pop

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

living in the desert, i can live with VISIBLE side midsole air, but i need some hard rubber for when i step on goatheads and whatnot. im in fear everytime i wear these 360s that theyll just pop

damn thats on some straight crocodile dundee status
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

it took em years to develop that technology....and we shook it off like we aint care, so they was like "F THAT, they gonna get used to this sole whether they want it or not"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the one time only pack i think was dope

and i appreciate the one pair of 360s i own.

those white/grey/pink 90 hybrids were pure piff, i just didnt like the price tag of 180.00

it's a cool technology and all but straight up.....that @%% is ugly as hell on anything thats not an air max classic.

You people are all either crazy, have no vision or acceptance of change, or have never actually worn anything with the 360 sole.

I love my hybrids, and a lot of the things with the 360 sole Nike has been putting out.

My only complaint is how expensive they are, only thing holding me back from buying way more.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i don't care what anyone says - i'd kill for a pair of these:

2nqxvrt.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my eyes!!! i dont really like the 360 sole on other shoes for the most part but i dont mind them on the union 97s n the neon 95s.

You people are all either crazy, have no vision or acceptance of change, or have never actually worn anything with the 360 sole.

I love my hybrids, and a lot of the things with the 360 sole Nike has been putting out.

My only complaint is how expensive they are, only thing holding me back from buying way more.
Look at these Swoshm and tell me...
2nqxvrt.jpg

am I crazy? No. My vision is clear. 360 soles are ugly and I don't care how comfortable they are or how well they work, if they don't look good theyaren't going on my feet.

i dont really like the 360 sole on other shoes for the most part but i dont mind them on the union 97s n the neon 95s.
I'll concede that I think it looks decent on those sneakers but the only problem is it doesn't look better than the originals. I wasdiggin the Union 97's a little but the fact that I thought it would look better with traditional soles stopped me from even thinking twice about copping.

I beg you Nike, no more
ohwell.gif

I concur....the 360 idea sucks. Great idea with poor execution, IMO. I just don't dig the way it feels like I'm way off the ground with them.

The worst is the Footscape Woven 360s. Just a flat out horrible look.

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

360=best Nike technology...try running, or even standing for hours at a time with these on. I've had my AM 360 I's for over a year and a half and haveput over 500 miles on them, not to mention wearing them all the time to class and such...they perform just like the day I got them out of the box. 360 solesare the best.

Regradless of what you think 360's are here to stay. yes they are a little bulky and yes they are different, but the bottom line is that the 360 is thebest innovation to the air max line since the full length air unit in the 97. Also notice the hate of that shoe and the hate toward the 360, give it a fewyears yall will have a pair.

I don't understand why you'd put a running-inspired sole on a basketball shoe like the Amare's or the Huarachetrainers. Sometimes the sole switch works, but most times it doesn't.

I agree.

It's like when they find something that's new and connects they start throwing it around on anything.

I agree with Swoshmn on this one... the 360 sole is very comfortable and I personally love the 95/360 and 90/360 hybrids. I just wish I could getmy hands on a pair. Granted, there are a few hybrids that didn't turn out so great, but I don't really understand all the hate.

Back
Top Bottom