360 soles on classics...dammit on anything UNAPPRECIATION

When I was waiting for the One Time only pack to come out some dude was like, NIKE plans to put that 360 sole on a lot of shoes this year!!
I didn't believe him.
So much for one time only!!!

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

When I was waiting for the One Time only pack to come out some dude was like, NIKE plans to put that 360 sole on a lot of shoes this year!!
I didn't believe him.
So much for one time only!!!

Word
laugh.gif

Maybe some of yall misunderstood. I'm not knocking the technology. It's just switching it with other shoe's soles that's unappreciated.That's just as bad as JB's AJ Fusions (
sick.gif
) IMO.

For the record, 90/360 hybrids are all awful
sick.gif
They are the worst out of all of the 360 hybrids IMO.

I think the OG AM/360 hybrids are dope, and I adore an AM 90/360 Skull!!! The brown-reflective silver-blue colorway! Anybody have pics?

i like my hybrid 90's...u cant really hate on em if u havent rocked a pair their some of the most comfortable shoes i ever rocked..

how are 360 soles ugly?
eyes.gif

that sh!!t is str8 fire.
pimp.gif
besides, i's '08 people.

get with the latest technology.

Thats Nike for you they take an idea and run it into the ground.

This is nothing new and we still buy so there is no reason to complain about it.

I have a pair of 360 II's and i love 'em..i use 'em for the gym..great workout and runnin sneaker..so light..but 360 soles on air max 90's arehorrible..

I trashed my OG 360s running in them and wish that I hadn't. Now I can't find my size at a reasonable price.

They suck for running BTW.

I love it on some shoes ('90 One TIme Only, '95 One Time Only, etc...) and hate it on others (Huaraches, etc...)

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I concur....the 360 idea sucks. Great idea with poor execution, IMO. I just don't dig the way it feels like I'm way off the ground with them.

The worst is the Footscape Woven 360s. Just a flat out horrible look.

whoa whoa whoa...... regardless of the "horrible look".... footscape woven 360s are BY FAR THE BEST hybrids made with 360 soles.... you can hateall you want but until you've worn a pair on your feet, you can't speak ill of them.... truly THE most comfortable pair of shoes, dare I say ever??...

-jester

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Seriously Nike, cut it out
indifferent.gif

I agree, but to an extent. Leave the 360's on 360 models only, none of this mix 'n match with your favorite Air Max. Ok, continue with your day.

They worked on a lot of shoes...but really, are there people that think? the 360 sole isn't the be all end all nike.

They worked VERY well on the footscape wovens though.

I don't care how long it took Nike to develop the 360 soles, they're the ugliest air bubbles in existence.

Back
Top Bottom