3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

BIG THANK YOU to the homie @rayray3thousand  for sending me such an awesome secret santa gift 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
final exams (I am the teacher), basketball, and parenting got me in the GRIND right now... can someone PLEASE do me a solid and keep me in the loop with mugs this year? I love my first annual one and want to keep the collection rolling!

This year has been another successful year, so far!
Looks like Everyone is enjoying sending out their boxes...
And especially even more, receiving their Boxes!
Happy to be part of this, and continuing the Mug Tradition!

This year has been another successful year, so far!
Looks like Everyone is enjoying sending out their boxes...
And especially even more, receiving their Boxes!
Happy to be part of this, and continuing the Mug Tradition!

Is the mug the same style as last year??? Sign me up

Is the mug the same style as last year??? Sign me up

View media item 1817859View media item 1817860
For those interested, PM me your Name, Address, and what you want on the Handle: Niketalk Name, Real Name, or Something else?

I will send you my Pay Pal information.

The Engraver willbe charging a bit more, but I'll bite the extra.

Total Price will be $20.

I will start sending them out, as I get paid.

Last edited:
Great stuff so far guys!!!

So with the Holliday shipping being so crazy I may end up sending the shoes first and then the rest of the package a little later. I really just didn't have time to fight traffic all over the bay this year, now it's killing me having to wait on shipping.

And I had also planned on sending nontourages prolly gonna switch it up now

Love to see the holiday spirit so far! Great gifts everyone.

Just got my package in, and let me just start by saying that I was completely blown away.

I can't thank @John00 enough for the awesome gift, but also taking on a second secret santa to make the whole operation go.

Inside were two newer releases that I had been hoping to pick up (love the Flamingos even more in person!), as well as an awesome Wavelengths x Stussy tee. There were also some dope little stocking stuffers and stickers, but I think the most thoughtful part of the entire gift was what John put in his note. He's hooking me up with two tickets to the Mariners game when the Detroit Tigers come to town this summer. The Tigers are my Dad's favorite team, and I grew up rooting for them as well, so I can't wait to take him to the game.

@John00 -- My man, let me reiterate that I am so thankful for your kindness. After grinding through my first quarter of grad school, coming home to an awesome surprise like this is truly a blessing.

With all that being said, just sent my gift out this evening, and I hope my SS loves it as much as I love mine. Happy Holidays everyone!

Love to see the holiday spirit so far! Great gifts everyone.

Just got my package in, and let me just start by saying that I was completely blown away.

I can't thank @John00
enough for the awesome gift, but also taking on a second secret santa to make the whole operation go.

Inside were two newer releases that I had been hoping to pick up (love the Flamingos even more in person!), as well as an awesome Wavelengths x Stussy tee. There were also some dope little stocking stuffers and stickers, but I think the most thoughtful part of the entire gift was what John put in his note. He's hooking me up with two tickets to the Mariners game when the Detroit Tigers come to town this summer. The Tigers are my Dad's favorite team, and I grew up rooting for them as well, so I can't wait to take him to the game.

@John00
-- My man, let me reiterate that I am so thankful for your kindness. After grinding through my first quarter of grad school, coming home to an awesome surprise like this is truly a blessing.

With all that being said, just sent my gift out this evening, and I hope my SS loves it as much as I love mine. Happy Holidays everyone!
The gifts John has been giving are on point! There's really no winners or losers, but John won. And so did you, man!

Last edited:
mczoot, I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts my dude! You're going to have a blast at the game! Happy holidays to you and yours!Dan, you're the best man! Thanks again for all of your work to keep this thing going! Happy holidays to you as well!

Back
Top Bottom