3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

do i ship now.. and ship the rest later? TF do i do?!
jean+gif+3.gif

mila.gif

soul-glo-o.gif

6abbcbc0_tumblr_m47y75V3PT1qicokyo1_400.gif

Last edited:
I got way too busy this year to participate in more than one Secret Santa, but seeing how well this one is going this year is giving me the itch to get back in next year. I'll be more settled in at work and I'm not running around all over the place for my job now too so it'll be easier to track down stuff for a SS.

Great job guys.

I got way too busy this year to participate in more than one Secret Santa, but seeing how well this one is going this year is giving me the itch to get back in next year. I'll be more settled in at work and I'm not running around all over the place for my job now too so it'll be easier to track down stuff for a SS.

Great job guys.

after seeing your gifts in the SupNT exchange, I pray you get me next year!

Package was sent out last Friday to NY via UPS....

Should be there by the end of this week....

Great job guys.

A mints sighting!
Yeah, you have been missed.
Could have used your size 11, this year again.
These 12s are klling it this year!

I finally got a pair, but the seller hid the fact that he cut open the ankle collar to put in padding and I didn't realize until months later. Still wearable and otherwise in ok shape but it irked my nerves.

Last edited:
I finally got a pair, but the seller hid the fact that he cut open the ankle collar to put in padding and I didn't realize until months later. Still wearable and otherwise in ok shape but it irked my nerves.

Congrats on getting them!
Extra padded or not, it's nice to get a Grail.

Time to remove them from your WTB List.

Last edited:
All I got to say is thank you! I got way more then I expected and every little thing is perfect! I'm glad I didn't personally ship so now I can go get few more items to make my gift as amazing as the one I reiceved
I'm still at a loss for words on all this awesome stuff!! Pics comin in a min...
Yes PICS cause I have to take multiple to show everything
I can't thank you enough cy for sending it it really made me happy and was amazing to open after a long work day

View media item 1822647First pic.. 4 pairs of shoes... 4.... Not 1 not 2 not 3 but mother fing 4!!!! And disposables!!! I wanted them just never got them and so hyped I finally did it was on the bottom of the box and the last thing I saw and I was stoked
View media item 1822651Stickers and socks!! On top of that I got some munchies and #SomeRiceToMake [emoji]128515[/emoji]
Plus a dope new pair of shades
View media item 1822653Also! Shorts a jacket and a new book bag that I just so happen to rip mine at work today so that couldn't of came at a better time!!
Overall it is more the perfect more then I could have asked for and I thank you so much! I wish everyone a great holiday season and hope everyone is as happy with there gifts as I am!!!
Hope my person will love there gifts as well!!

View media item 1822660I'm not one to post pics of my self but had to throw on my new shades for a pic..............
With the best part of the gift a can of tuna!!!

Back
Top Bottom