3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Prob shipping start of next week. Hope my person likes their pair. I bought it before I knew who I had actually cause I was impressed when I saw them in person. I rounded out the package well though I think.

Loving seeing people starting to get theirs in though. This is a great tradition.

Got my pair in today, and love em in person! Hope my SS does as well. Should be sending out within a week, wanna get one more bit to add on.

#YGBFKM

I wouldn't have been able to take part this year had @John00  not taken on another "Secret Santa". 

(and i thought i raised the bar last year) #MakeSomeNotes

Not that anyone's year is better or worse than someone else's, but after the year I've had - I got misty eyed opening this gift.

#HugYourMom

#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee

Thank you so much, @John00  !

(S/O and thank you to @DanVSMan for setting this whole SS up for us)

Last edited:

#YGBFKM

I wouldn't have been able to take part this year had @John00  not taken on another "Secret Santa". 

Not that anyone's year is better or worse than someone else's, but after the year I've had - I got misty eyed opening this gift.

#HugYourMom

#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee

Damn, that is a great package. Are those Nontourages?

@John00, nicely done sir, homerun as usual!

nicely_done-20212.gif

#YGBFKM

#HugYourMom

#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee

Holy crapolee. We have our first homerun!

All Great SS Boxes so far!
Man, I really have to get on the ball and send out my SS Box!
Hopefully this week...

Those T-19s are pretty gem-ish. Id have been ecstatic to be on the receiving end of that package.

Just seeing a pink box release I was happy as hell... And then t-19's... It's just leather that we all want on the newer releases... It's buttery smooth and soft..

Just seeing a pink box release I was happy as hell... And then t-19's... It's just leather that we all want on the newer releases... It's buttery smooth and soft..
Yep, the leather and nubuck on the old stuff is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom