3RD SHIFT UNAPPRECIATION

after
pimp.gif
I feel better
smokin.gif

I felt your pain last summer... I learned my lesson. I had the audacity to work from 12pm to 8pm at one job then go straight to my factory job and work 3rdshift. I did this for a whole week, and never again will I do anything like that.

i work 11-7, its cool to me, i stay up late anyway, so by the time im gettin off (pause) im just gettin tired.
plus i get to sit and chill all night, cuz its not much to do at a hotel after 2am.

easy money

I've had three jobs on that shift....they all lasted about a week combined
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JJBrad2323

I worked 10p-6a and 11p-7a for 8 months. never again.

those are both the same shift...except one hour later than the other...isnt that just a night shift...?

I work 9pm-5am ... i dont mind it... no bosses, work stops at like 1130 then i just chill and watch movies and crap.

I know they're the same shift, basically.

I liked it for a while, to be honest. I got baked, caught up with Netflix, read books, played DS
laugh.gif

Eventually, it gets tiring being a vampire. Plus, it was hard to meet chicks.

Originally Posted by JJBrad2323

I know they're the same shift, basically.

I liked it for a while, to be honest. I got baked, caught up with Netflix, read books, played DS
laugh.gif

Eventually, it gets tiring being a vampire. Plus, it was hard to meet chicks.
lol, i used to feel like a vampire too...

I've never experienced this before. The longest I've worked was from 7AM-11PM. My mom and a lot of her nurse friends use to do 24+ hours shift likenothing though. I wonder how long it takes before you get used to working for such long interval.

For like a month straight I was working three doubles a week..7-3 or 3-11 and then the overnight 11-7am..I LOVED it..tv, sleeping kids, internet, hotchocolate...kinda sad my new job doesn't allow us to do overnights.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

kids prolly didnt love it^

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

3rd Shift

Pros: Nothing to do, freedom.

Cons:Weird sleep patterns, DWB at 2 in the morning and getting pulled over because "you & your car match the description"
smh.gif
Sorry I had a flash back.

i love working overnight. i havent worked any other time actually. i just like it the most because i get to come home and sleep after work instead of beingtired out from work and have to start my day.
pimp.gif
i actually just got off of work about an hour ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I've never experienced this before. The longest I've worked was from 7AM-11PM. My mom and a lot of her nurse friends use to do 24+ hours shift like nothing though. I wonder how long it takes before you get used to working for such long interval.

A 24+ hour shift
eek.gif
that makes me really question whether or not iwanna stick with becoming a nurse or not....it'll be fun
ohwell.gif

I actually like night shift since I have the best 2 nights off for partying days Friday / Saturday. Like somebody else said I was up doing stuff anyway so whynot get paid for doing nothing cause you rarely do as much work at night like when the bosses are usually there.

3rd shift job will shed years off your lifespan. Long term workers of that shift that is. Its true.

Back
Top Bottom