4/25- (2) Denver Nuggets @ (7) N.O. Hornets (2-0 Denver) - Round 1: Game 3- 1:00PM ESPN

Damn Chauncey shooting 80% from the 3 this season
eek.gif

I usually don't agree with those calls where the offensive player leans in. But Hornets need everything right now
laugh.gif

Hopefully not. I hope Denver ends this quick. N.O. Sucks, CP3 is a baby, and B. Scott sucks too.

I swear Posey is always up and down for me. Always doing things that makes me jump up and cheer, the next couple plays he makes me hate him.

B Scott sucks? O'rly?

And I apologize to Posey for agreeing with Barry on calling him out.

PEJA STOJAKOVIC and TYSON CHANDLER both need to be called out ahead of Posey.

Especially bum +!$ Peja.

Dude used to be one of my favorite shooters. Son won me a lot of 2k games.
tired.gif

I hate when announcers talk about free throw percentages or consecutive makes, they miss it almost every time.
laugh.gif

They put the jinx on Billups.

PEJA STOJAKOVIC and TYSON CHANDLER both need to be called out ahead of Posey.

Especially bum +!$ Peja.
Peja can do whatever he pleases; he's actually playing defense.

Regardless, he could be 0-15 and I'd still want him out there shooting.

People fail to realize that both Peja and Chander aren't fully healthy and not ready to come back yet. Chandler was limping at the end of the 2nd game.Most players in their position wouldn't even play, but they know that they NEED to be out there for New Orleans to even have a chance to get to the 2ndround. Especially Chandler

Originally Posted by mjd77

Anyone know where to find authentic Hornets shorts? Been looking all season with no luck.

Yeah I've been trying to find those too. No luck. I was thinking it's because they're new jerseys but every team with new jerseys already havetheirs out. Hopefully it'll be there next year.

Anyone know where to find authentic Hornets shorts? Been looking all season with no luck.

Actually, I DO understand that they are both not 100%. But Peja hasn't been fully healthy in about 4 or 5 seasons now. It's frustrating.

As far as his D.... Meh, it's been passable at best. Not lock-down. But not a liability either.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I know they sell them in the Arena but you try checking the NBA store or eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom