4/25- (2) Denver Nuggets @ (7) N.O. Hornets (2-0 Denver) - Round 1: Game 3- 1:00PM ESPN

Why does West always catch the ball wide open at the 17 foot but then dribble into a hand in his face before he shoots it.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Why does West always catch the ball wide open at the 17 foot but then dribble into a hand in his face before he shoots it.
He is losing his confidence, he always make his shot when he catches and shoot but every time he takes that dribble
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Birdman better watch himself Paul and Brees are the only untouchable people in N.O
laugh.gif

Anybody can get touched. *cough* Suge Knight. lol

Why does Melo shoot so many jump shots? Every time he attacks the rim, he's getting a lay up or fouled.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Birdman better watch himself Paul and Brees are the only untouchable people in N.O
laugh.gif

N.O not cali CP3 can walk through C.T.C w/ all his jewelry on and #!%%% wont tell him nothing. Posey on the other hand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'd love to see Birdman reach back and slap the piss outta CP3.

i been wanting some1 to do this since he was at Wake Forest. Ever since he punched Julius Hodge in the nuts, i knew he was a *^%^& made

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

N.O not cali CP3 can walk through C.T.C w/ all his jewelry on and #!%%% wont tell him nothing. Posey on the other hand
laugh.gif
lol Hell no. Some1 in the Nola would strip that negro naked

why Avery Johnson speaking voice sound like Prince singing voice?

edit: dude is murking the pronunciation of the Lakers names
roll.gif

Someone needs to get Avery Johnson off the show.

Anyone else catch how he said Sashas name?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this dude Avery Johnson...I thought he was saying Lamar Odom was a "star," but he was staying "starter"...then the worst of all...hispronunciation of this:

Sausage View-a-gig (sasha vujacic)

Back
Top Bottom