4/25- (2) Denver Nuggets @ (7) N.O. Hornets (2-0 Denver) - Round 1: Game 3- 1:00PM ESPN

As well as Posey played for five minutes in the first quarter, he's been that terrible since then
laugh.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
No play on the ball? $#++%, he clearly tried to swipe at the ball.

This series is similar to the Lakers Jazz series, the better team just relaxes once up and let's the weaker team back into the game.

Nuggets in 5.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif
No play on the ball? $#++%, he clearly tried to swipe at the ball.

This series is similar to the Lakers Jazz series, the better team just relaxes once up and let's the weaker team back into the game.

Nuggets in 5.
And I guess Posey commited a flagrant foul too

He picked that move up from CP3

Too bad billups didnt fall back before he got there

why not?
He was coming with a lot of momentum it look like someone was going to get hurt.

indifferent.gif
Posey's foul was fine until he threw Bird to the ground, if that's the call you're referring to. He made a play on the ball then held onto hisarm, pulling him to the ground = flagrant.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif
Posey's foul was fine until he threw Bird to the ground, if that's the call you're referring to. He made a play on the ball then held onto his arm, pulling him to the ground = flagrant.

Are you serious and it just came up I gues posey should have dove to make sure chris andersen didnt go flying like he did
indifferent.gif

Dang why peja rush that even Den does not have a T.O

David West out great and Peja with 4 I am calling Sean Marks to ice it!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom