4/25- (2) Denver Nuggets @ (7) N.O. Hornets (2-0 Denver) - Round 1: Game 3- 1:00PM ESPN

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif
@ James Posey throwing himself to the ground.
I guess he learned from the Birdman if he would have made that shot I would have been sick

Considering the Nuggets didn't have their best game and still lost by just a few points says something though. They'll still take the series

I like that Melo tried to get the ball to Kenyon but you have to play the percentages. Even if Kenyon got the ball he was going to get fouled and knowing thisteam he probably would've missed his free throws.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

No way Hornets winning another game, you kiddin me with that end of the game execution.

Just like their beginning of game execution that sure convinced me.

Considering the Nuggets didn't have their best game and still lost by just a few points says something though. They'll still take the series

DX + Chandler foul out would give them a good chance to come back

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

WHY DO THESE COACHES NEVER HAVE TIMEOUTS??!?!?!
They have to waste them to stop runs...
tired.gif
That's why Phil is great. Dude never calls timeouts when the Lakers are on the bad end of a run. Just sits back in his high chair and lets theteam figure it out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tellin' you...just like the Lakers series...

Lakers in 5...

Nuggs in 5...even though both teams have had chances to take game 3 and sweep.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

WHY DO THESE COACHES NEVER HAVE TIMEOUTS??!?!?!
They have to waste them to stop runs...
tired.gif
That's why Phil is great. Dude never calls timeouts when the Lakers are on the bad end of a run. Just sits back in his high chair and lets the team figure it out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Well it does help when he has the best team in the league all the time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at Chuck calling out David West.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Where did all these nugget fans come from
laugh.gif

Hornets will win both games
1 for 2

residual from the A.I. trade. and i prefer Nuggets over the Horn'nots
I guess hating the Hornets is the new thing to do just like them Lakers

Personally, I would not have called the timeout if I was Denver when they got the ball with 18 seconds left. Just try to get the best shot possible withoutmilking the entire clock so if you miss, you still have a timeout and can tie the game, at worst, with a three if NO makes both FTs

Ugly game today, was hoping the Nuggets were going to finish the comeback.

I think Melo was unaware of the clock when he tossed up his second to last shot after he recovered the ball from his broken up pass.

What was with Posey flying through the air and grabbing his face while on the ground when K-Mart stood there and put his arms around his waist on the finalfoul? I thought somebody in the crowd must have shot him or something the way he went down.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Billups should I had the ball during those last minutes of the game imo

yes and no. He was shooting bad, but i think he could of created a nice shoot for someone else.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Billups should I had the ball during those last minutes of the game imo

This goes back to Lil Stevie's point. If GK doesn't call the timeout Chauncey has the ball the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom