4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

LOL now the Straight Edge Society is being ejected from ringside. This show has been far from Extreme Rules so far.

laugh.gif
. F it. I'd smash both Sarita and Serena.

Someone came out from under the ring.  They threw a chair into the ring, and then attacked Mysterio.  They had a shaved head, but mask over the rest of their face. Mercury
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

joey mercury??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Probably.

Great match and a great finish...Charles Manson keeps his hair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Striker has gotten progressively annoying as time goes by...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Here we go, I predict a MOTY contender right now
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

EDIT:

I KNOW this dude JTG did NOT perm his hair...c'mon son.

JTG lost the braids and now has a bizarre straight long hair look.

The announcers didn't bother to explain the rules of a strap match until Shad was around 3 turnbuckles.

The crowd is absolutely silent for this match.

Actually, I'm going to cook some dinner.

Shad was dragging JTG around the ring with the strap around his neck.  Shad would touch a corner, and JTG would also touch (Shad didn't realize this).  After three corners, JTG hit his new finisher which is apparently called the Box Cutter.  Then he hit the fourth turnbuckle to win the match.

Every other time, if one man was interrupted touching the corners, the count would stop.  But this was not the case here as the ref continued counting for JTG.

Waste of time.

Swagger vs Orton is next.

I prefer goofy Swagger to serious Swagger...thumping his chest and doing push ups in his entrance > what he does now.

GET HYPE SON.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

LOL at a chicken commercial after the black dudes match SMH

lol I saw that.  2 black dudes whipping each other then right after the match they show that KFC commercial
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom