4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

- The angle at the start of last night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view where Sheamus attacked and injured Triple H was originally planned for last Monday's RAW. Since Sheamus wasn't at RAW due to the European travel issues, WWE saved the segment and filmed it at the start of last night's show.

Goldberg Talks About Not Liking the Offer WWE Made to Him
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/7483.html

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FTR...i don't really read notes until DSK or Nino post them. It's presented better. Easier to read and catches my attention. So, just b/c GotHoles posts something, I hope it doesn't stop either of you from posting it, too.

Not saying GotHoles notes aren't legit or anything and nothing against the dude, but the notes just blend in too much with the thread, so i don't really bother reading them.

The internet ruined wrestling for me. Ever since I discovered wrestleview and lordsofpain.net or whatever when I was like 11, it's never been the same.

I find the news & notes more interesting than the shows themselves.

Originally Posted by jmal519

FTR...i don't really read notes until DSK or Nino post them. It's presented better. Easier to read and catches my attention. So, just b/c GotHoles posts something, I hope it doesn't stop either of you from posting it, too.

Not saying GotHoles notes aren't legit or anything and nothing against the dude, but the notes just blend in too much with the thread, so i don't really bother reading them.

cant do much over here......i use my ps3 for internet since my comp. got messed up....i cant change the font colors or anything like that...not really much i can do to make it catch your eye

There is something wrong with yall....
laugh.gif

I tried doing News & Notes once...yall dudes straight gave me the Charlie Haas pop.
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom