4/29/2009 at 10:22pm My Life Changed Forever... 1st Picture Ever Taken Of Her On pg 2

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Damn, that caught me off guard Cake.

Congrats my dude.

And what Viiheaven said, she'll be a knick fan soon enough
nerd.gif

Damn Y'all To Hell Tryna Recruit My Youngin... I Can't Honor Bro...As much as I hate y'all... HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I can't ever Go, I'll%+*@ around and really send her to a nunery she start talking anything Knick or UNC based.
smh.gif

but love nonetheless

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'm actually rooting for the Bulls to beat the Celtics though.

Only time I got a Chi team's back .

You better than me... I would never root for you mutha +#%% as G... EVER!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even when y'all had Mal (who was my guy since Michigan and Penny (lord knows I love him on 2nd to Mike) I couldn't go... I'll give you the factthat that Knick Penny Jersey did look cold as hail but my pride wouldn't let me do it G
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Congratulations!!!

When my wife went into labor I was still sleeping and I was like "Oh your in labor, coo let me take a shower." In the time it took me to put on a teeshirt she came back in the room and was like, "Were going to the hospital NOW!!!!"
eek.gif
Turns out her water broke an hour prior and she was lettingme sleep.
laugh.gif

Seymore CAKE: What shoes did you wear to the hospital??

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!!

She's beautiful
smile.gif

Thank you G. I mean I feel that way but to hear others say it is extremely humbling.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Congratulations!!!

When my wife went into labor I was still sleeping and I was like "Oh your in labor, coo let me take a shower." In the time it took me to put on a tee shirt she came back in the room and was like, "Were going to the hospital NOW!!!!"
eek.gif
Turns out her water broke an hour prior and she was letting me sleep.
laugh.gif

Blk/Red Penny Foams. I started to rock the blk/red 13s but I didn't want to risk something getting on them that I couldn't get off, thus the foams ;lol

Shame I stared at the closet for a good 5 mins tryna figure out what kicks I was going to wear
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats man glad to hear that everything went well that's one of the biggest fears I have with having a kid, the best of wishes to you and your newfamily!
pimp.gif

Damn, I'm wild late...but CONGRATS, fam. That's what's really good.
pimp.gif

Does it just kick in that you know what to do of rip...or are you stupid confused over there?
laugh.gif
Random !$%# I wonder about having a kid. I'm hoping tobe parental within the next year...found her.

My guy Cake! Congrats homie your lil girl is beautiful. Get ready to be conned like you've never been conned before once she starts talking and such
laugh.gif
daddys girl ALWAYS get the special treatment.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Only on NT
laugh.gif

Nah its not like you think. I wore my 08 neon 95's. I actually left my wife in an infant care class to go get em. So when I rock em now I think about myson and my wife every time I wear them. Never sell those shoes Seymore Cake!

Congrats my dude, she's beautiful. I know you'll make a great Dad.
pimp.gif

And remember, she's a girl so double standards are okay.
3871584faa594c083eb3c361d442afe800759a9.gif

May God have mercy on the soul of the boy who asks her out when she turns 21 and is old enough to date. Word to Reggie...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom