4/29/2009 at 10:22pm My Life Changed Forever... 1st Picture Ever Taken Of Her On pg 2

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Damn, I'm wild late...but CONGRATS, fam. That's what's really good.
pimp.gif

Does it just kick in that you know what to do of rip...or are you stupid confused over there?
laugh.gif
Random !$%# I wonder about having a kid. I'm hoping to be parental within the next year...found her.

Its all love bro, I really appreciate it. We just got in from the hospital finally brought her home after being there for 13hrs
smh.gif
. As far as "it"just kicking in... HELL NAH!! I just changed my 1st real diaper about 3hrs ago, and she did me in real dirty waited until after I had got all of the feces offof her whiped her down and then pissed all over the place. I already made a mistake in the way I wiped her so naaaah everything doesn't just come, howeverthat PATERNAL BOND definitely comes the 1st time you lay eyes on them G, you know instantly that they are your world from then on out (atleast thats how I feltand still feel). I already don't want to let her go, I'm typing this with her laying in my lap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

My guy Cake! Congrats homie your lil girl is beautiful. Get ready to be conned like you've never been conned before once she starts talking and such
laugh.gif
daddys girl ALWAYS get the special treatment.

Thanks G, I'm In Love with this girl already bro, I was hearing Pac's "Sucka For Love" chorus in my head today after holding at her, so notcool G
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Seymore CAKE: What shoes did you wear to the hospital??
Only on NT
laugh.gif

Nah its not like you think. I wore my 08 neon 95's. I actually left my wife in an infant care class to go get em. So when I rock em now I think about my son and my wife every time I wear them. Never sell those shoes Seymore Cake!

I know what you mean fam and I defintely wont be letting go of those bro
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Congrats my dude, she's beautiful. I know you'll make a great Dad.
pimp.gif

And remember, she's a girl so double standards are okay.
3871584faa594c083eb3c361d442afe800759a9.gif

May God have mercy on the soul of the boy who asks her out when she turns 21 and is old enough to date.
Word to Reggie...
smh.gif

I was telling my lady that I'm going to buy a .40 next week ... I'm so sincere bro, I Will Not Be Responsible For Another Kellz Running Rampant.

ONCE AGAIN... MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU ALL WHO STOPPED IN TO LOOK AT MY KARMA AND CONGRATULATE ME ON MY PICK UP AND WISH ME WELL. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Honestly Jayde, that played a major part in the decision making. We were both adament about not black listing our kid before she ever walked into the world
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

its true though........its a cold world.

my parents knew what was up for my sis an I. i grew up with plenty of 80s babies who got "them" names

Aye Cake, being a sleep deprived, insomniac son-##$*% like I am, I didn't hitt he sheets till 2 hours ago. During that time I had a dream that I wasplaying you in 2k9 with the Bulls and you had Cleveland. I kept asking you to show me pics of your daughter, but you wouldn't even unpause the game so wecould do the jump ball because you had some serious call from work
eyes.gif

The hell is wrong with me?

$#%% what ghenges said. Discipline the hell outta her, for she end up being a hand full like my ole lady. This girl can't understand why the worldain't called Red's instead of Earth.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My little girl decided she was ready to come kick with me
pimp.gif

And she was very adament about it as well only 2hrs of labor, 1 of which was spent at the crib getting ready to leave... Taking A Shower, Calling The Doctor (who got there 2mins after she was born
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) Calling Family, Missing Lost etc. We got to the hospital around 9:30, in a room at 9:40 and she was here at 10:22
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Soooooo many emotions overwhelmed me when the doctor put her in my arms... I'm actually surprised I didn't cry
laugh.gif
... Such A Amazingly Undescribable Feeling. Its definitely humbling.
My man, I'm expectin' a girl in August. I can only imagine the feeling I'll have once she's here, I might +%+! around and cry. Congrats tho fam, she's beautiful.

Also, I got a Springfield XD40.

Back
Top Bottom