4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

CM Punk was at the Blackhawks game in Chicago today. Still could show up at Mania, but I'm doubting that now.

Vickie's last night with the company.

Vince
laugh.gif
Mr T still talking

CM Punk was at the Blackhawks game in Chicago today. Still could show up at Mania, but I'm doubting that now.

Vickie's last night with the company.

Thank god to both

Hopefully Stone Cold drives the beer truck down to the ring tonight #ManiaWishes

Mr. T talkin :lol: :lol:

So great to see Hall in good spirits. I caught a lot of feels during that E:60 special last year. It was both sad and embarrassing, and the fact that he's healthy right now is fantastic as a long-time fan of his.

If you don't have the network yet your not a wrestling fan.
indifferent.gif

I live in the Bahamas, son.
laugh.gif
I couldn't get the WWE Network if I wanted to (which I do).

Even if I got the Network; I'd probably still end up watching Mania on PPV.

Can't imagine how many people signed up for the Network in the last few days just for WrestleMania.
sick.gif

Hope the Network can handle all that extra traffic.

If you don't have the network yet your not a wrestling fan.

:stoneface:

I live in the Bahamas, son. :lol: I couldn't get the WWE Network if I wanted to (which I do).

Even if I got the Network; I'd probably still end up watching Mania on PPV.

Can't imagine how many people signed up for the Network in the last few days just for WrestleMania. :x

Hope the Network can handle all that extra traffic.

Network gonna be glitching like
tumblr_n0av4l8WJl1rmemo1o1_500.jpg

Trips wanted a powerful reaction SO BADLY last year after that match with the Beast Incarnate

Some Mania pics courtesy of 4w's twitter:

Looks like Cesaro had time to attend the Playa Haters Ball in New Orleans this weekend.

Bkjg1vdCMAAzAmv.jpg

Still Employed.
pimp.gif

BkjcMG_CIAA65ye.jpg

Jesus Naomi.
mean.gif

Bkjdr0OCEAAp7TZ.jpg

I am throwing caution to the wind and going to ride with the network and the stream.

Is 4W the CTO of the Senaloa cartel?

These may have already been posted, and if so, I apologize for pulling a GHIMSlater

Spoiler #1 re: Sting
Sting has signed a deal with WWE.  It is more likely he will appear on Raw tomorrow rather than WrestleMania tonight.
Spoiler #2 re: The Shield (major potential WM spoiler)
The Shield are scheduled to be in a major program with the reunited Evolution (Orton/Batista/HHH) after WrestleMania.  Evolution may reunite tonight during the main event to stack the odds against Bryan, with The Shield coming out to make the save and help Bryan win the title.

^ I wouldn't mind the first part of Spoiler #2 at all.
pimp.gif

I hope the second part of spoiler #2 doesn't happen. Would diminish the outcome a bit if it happened with assistance.

Back
Top Bottom