4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

These may have already been posted, and if so, I apologize for pulling a GHIMSlater

Spoiler #1 re: Sting
Sting has signed a deal with WWE.  It is more likely he will appear on Raw tomorrow rather than WrestleMania tonight.

Spoiler #2 re: The Shield (major potential WM spoiler)
The Shield are scheduled to be in a major program with the reunited Evolution (Orton/Batista/HHH) after WrestleMania.  Evolution may reunite tonight during the main event to stack the odds against Bryan, with The Shield coming out to make the save and help Bryan win the title.

Ooooohhhhh :nerd:

i would LOVE for that second spoiler to happen! please be a 6 month long program!!! that would be :pimp: #maniawishes

indifferent.gif

I live in the Bahamas, son.
laugh.gif
I couldn't get the WWE Network if I wanted to (which I do).

Even if I got the Network; I'd probably still end up watching Mania on PPV.

Can't imagine how many people signed up for the Network in the last few days just for WrestleMania.
sick.gif

Hope the Network can handle all that extra traffic.
Nobody was talking about you people.

indifferent.gif

I live in the Bahamas, son.
laugh.gif
I couldn't get the WWE Network if I wanted to (which I do).

Even if I got the Network; I'd probably still end up watching Mania on PPV.

Can't imagine how many people signed up for the Network in the last few days just for WrestleMania.
sick.gif

Hope the Network can handle all that extra traffic.
Nobody was talking about you people.

Some VERY strange line moves on the WrestleMania betting lines on 5dimes.  Interesting to say the least...

Boy they really went all in on Lita being a massive **** in her last 2 years or so :lol:

Last edited:
Been a marathon of past Taker WM matches for me today...time's moving too slow but I almost don't mind it.

Got the Tombstone pizza on deck for tonight too...my Mania ritual. :pimp: :pimp:

Trying not to read the spoilers as well...I'm tempted, but I NEED that 'Oh ****' reaction tonight!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom