4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

DDP is that dude.
pimp.gif

They did the wrong angle when it comes to building this Taker/Brock match. Should have capitalized on a more real life angle. Could have brought up their interaction at Brock's UFC fight. WWE is desperately trying to make us forget the American Badass Taker never happened. This whole stealing should/ministry taker stuff is getting stale.

Actually Brock should have been booked as undefeated/unstoppable force since his return.

The Beast vs The Streak.

I was waiting for DDP to turn the Hall of Fame into an "ALL ABOUT DDP" practically saving the lives of two of the inductees but he never did that. Makes me respect the man even more. Even though Warrior went at him making fun of how over DDP Yoga was at the HOF, I believe DDP kept it classy.

@wweuniverse I predict Renee young to be in my bedroom by the end of the show. #wrestlemania

I was waiting for DDP to turn the Hall of Fame into an "ALL ABOUT DDP" practically saving the lives of two of the inductees but he never did that. Makes me respect the man even more. Even though Warrior went at him making fun of how over DDP Yoga was at the HOF, I believe DDP kept it classy.

Props to DDP on not trying to promote his yoga at the hof. I cut it off after carlito and his peeps inducted his pops , so I missed warrior and his rambling

Holy Shawn Merriman in the house. Good for him. Would love to see him kill Josh Matthews.

4W, do you have subtitles in Mexico? Like they have the SAP button in America. Is there a EAP button in Mexico?

#maniawishes

Back
Top Bottom