4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I don't think it was a "botch" ... I think it was very deliberate - 3 F5s and a kickout? That would've been worse than the Cena-Rock match.

Assuming he will get a proper sendoff tomorrow night - it would make absolutely no sense for him to have a send off right after the match lol

Just enjoy the show

I think Sting appears tommorow. It just sucks that he's lost. Alot of the appeal is gone.

I can't tell if it was odd, or the WWE getting the exact reaction they wanted out of all of us. I'm just shocked.

Mannnnn who even wants to watch the rest of this now. This really put a black mark on the entire thing nothing can salvage it

GET OVER IT!! Brock is finally getting the push he deserves.

UFC CHAMP AND NCAA HW NATIONAL CHAMP. TAKER CAN'T EVER COMPARE.

And if it was a botch? EVEN BETTER!!! FATE INTERVENED!!!

Last edited:
If Undertaker was going to lose at Mania, it shouldn't have been to Brock Lesnar. Terrible.

Only reason it was weird was that Brock's music didn't start right away, never really see that in any big match.

I'm sure a lot of the folks who say this was the worst WM ever, the show sucks, are done with WWE will still be watching tomorrow night lol

I have always thought the streak was a bit ridiculous. No wrestler should have that type of record against superior (for the most part) opponents at the biggest show. I do like Taker but no wrestler should have an undefeated record like that at WM. Even Hogan in his prime lost :lol:

Last edited:
iJ6YnF3OOgaBD.gif

Back
Top Bottom