4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I've been in shock for the past 30 minutes.

Taker must have come to the conclusion this week he could never wrestle another match (probably after the F5 from Brock on Raw).  Even still, I would have had Taker retire undefeated.  I do not see what good Brock beating Taker does.  Brock has been beat by Cena and HHH.  I'm just mind boggled.

If any one of Taker's past opponents should have beat him, it should have been Punk.  I am sad that a guy like Reigns or Wyatt didn't get the chance at ending the streak to really turn them into megastars.

Like I said, I'm just in shock.

The crowd is dead for this main event.  There is going to be a serious cloud over Daniel Bryan's title win.
Subtle F-U to Punk for leaving too, perhaps

Taker must have come to the conclusion this week he could never wrestle another match (probably after the F5 from Brock on Raw).  Even still, I would have had Taker retire undefeated.  I do not see what good Brock beating Taker does.  Brock has been beat by Cena and HHH.  I'm just mind boggled.

If any one of Taker's past opponents should have beat him, it should have been Punk.  I am sad that a guy like Reigns or Wyatt didn't get the chance at ending the streak to really turn them into megastars.

The crowd is dead for this main event.  There is going to be a serious cloud over Daniel Bryan's title win.

Ima try to get excited for this match, but that **** just threw the kid off.

A Tombstone pizza && 22 Pizza Rolls...wasted. Futile. All for naught.
You and these weak a** TOmbstone pizzas. Man that was cool in 94 but now, you better be eating self rising crust.

RT @MLW: 30 minutes until MLW Radio is LIVE on the air taking YOUR calls.

Call in: (646) 595-4569

Stream at: http://t.co/UtBe1BJNim

Taker called an audible lol idk what anyone says

i'm sure at this point the only person who cared about the streak was Vince and i'm 100% he wouldn't let a part timer end it

where's the money in that?

Taker is a big MMA fan, dude said he wouldn't have rassled if UFC was around.

Son probably though no better person to end the streak than a former UFC champion.

I'm happier with this than Cena or Taker ending it.

And honestly, I wouldn't want a new guy doing it either.

Cena doing something dirty to beat Taker would have been akin to Hogan turning

Subtle F-U to Punk for leaving too, perhaps

That's what I read on twitter.

It would have been CM beating Taker.

If Bryan loses this match, fans are gonna jump the barricades and murder Batista and Orton.

Whatever man, they made a decision.. if Bryan gets the win here I'll be happy. I've been waiting for this all year.

#FuturenotPast

Ima try to get excited for this match, but that **** just threw the kid off.

A Tombstone pizza && 22 Pizza Rolls...wasted. Futile. All for naught.
You and these weak a** TOmbstone pizzas. Man that was cool in 94 but now, you better be eating self rising crust.

RT @MLW: 30 minutes until MLW Radio is LIVE on the air taking YOUR calls.

Call in: (646) 595-4569

Stream at: http://t.co/UtBe1BJNim
laugh.gif
 It's like a once a year thing, only reserved for Mania. Guess 'was' is the more appropriate/accurate word now, however. 

Back
Top Bottom