4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

"Well I guess that mean's Paige should watch out, cause Tyson Kidd is coming for the Divas championship" - Oooooooooooooh Renee :lol:

I'm very satisfied with the way Hunter played out the closing scenes of this D-Bry angle. From the way he sold those kendo stick shots to their match. Glad he built a new star that night.
100% agree. I doubted HHH for a long time but he handled that angle perfectly now looking back. The burial and subsequent fight back made Mania that much more satisfying.

I'm perfectly Okay with HHH running the show, but I want him out of the ring and I don't want him in matches with talent.

TMZ

The Ultimate Warrior died from a massive heart attack ... this according to the medical examiner who conducted the autopsy, TMZ has learned.

Officials tell TMZ ... the official cause of death for Warrrior -- real name James Hellwig -- was determined to be "Atherosclerotic/Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease" ... aka heart disease.

Officials classified Warrior's death as "natural" -- meaning neither drugs nor alcohol were directly involved.

As we previously reported, Warrior clutched his chest outside of an Arizona hotel on April 10 while walking with his wife. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, but never regained consciousness.

Warrior was 54-years-old.

for the first time in a long time..theres a excitement leading up to a monday night everynight..i cant rly think of a bad raw since the turn of the year

Yep, I was worried Shovel would shovel but he did well. I don't mind him in the ring long as he's putting young talent over. Best believe Roman is gonna get a nice rub from burying the shovel.

Hard to say HHH shouldn't wrestle when he was in the best match at mania.

I had my doubt's about him putting Bryan over because he is that convincing in his current role. That's what makes him a great heel tho.

Yep, I was worried Shovel would shovel but he did well. I don't mind him in the ring long as he's putting young talent over. Best believe Roman is gonna get a nice rub from burying the shovel.

true, I'd like to amend my statement to include the caveat of putting young guys over.

But still, he makes things all about himself which gets annoying

I had my doubt's about him putting Bryan over because he is that convincing in his current role. That's what makes him a great heel tho.

I have no problem with him having active storylines and being a huuuuuuuuuuge D Bag, he fits the role perfectly. I just don't want him stealing attention and shine from young guys who deserve it

PWMania.com can confirm previous reports that Sting has his WWE deal but has not signed yet, as of a few days ago. The deal has been done in principle for some time now. They also confirm the reports that Sting isn’t expected to be wrestling on a regular basis for WWE.

Warrior cause of death was a massive heart attack. |I

Yea, just saw that.

Can't wait for tonight's tribute show. I expect some of the roster to wear warrior face paint.

Is it supposed to be a tribute show plus something on Main Event, or just something on Main Event? I remember seeing somebody post something saying something was supposed to be done for Warrior on Main Event, but not sure if that was in addition to Raw tonight.

tumblr_n3vwciFajo1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3vwciFajo1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n3vwciFajo1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n3vwciFajo1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_n3vwciFajo1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_n3vwciFajo1ql0k28o1_250.gif

tumblr_n3zunxYZ8q1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3zunxYZ8q1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n3zunxYZ8q1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n3zunxYZ8q1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_n4080bCdhv1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n4080bCdhv1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n4080bCdhv1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_n4080bCdhv1ql0k28o6_250.gif

PWMania.com can confirm previous reports that Sting has his WWE deal but has not signed yet, as of a few days ago. The deal has been done in principle for some time now. They also confirm the reports that Sting isn’t expected to be wrestling on a regular basis for WWE.

Now you got a rumor saying that he will appear tonight to pay tribute to Warrior.

Don't see that happening.

View media item 916527

I have no problem with him having active storylines and being a huuuuuuuuuuge D Bag, he fits the role perfectly. I just don't want him stealing attention and shine from young guys who deserve it
Good luck with that champ.

Sting showing up tn would be dope. Heck whenever he debuts it should be dope. Really intrigued to see how he's handled.

When it was announced Warrior was going to be inducted I thought Sting was going to be the one to induct him.

I hope Sting has been hitting the weight room and the barber shop in preparation for his appearance.

When it was announced Warrior was going to be inducted I thought Sting was going to be the one to induct him.

I hope Sting has been hitting the weight room and the barber shop in preparation for his appearance.

No doubt the WWE has this dude getting into shape. He looked out of shape and wore a tee in tna because they don't care about any of that just as long as you're a big name. They had a drugged up jeff hardy wrestling in a ppv main event for crying out loud.

Best thing or worst thing?
Best.

Usos

Rhodes Brothers

Real Americans (when they were together)

Shield

Wyatts

Rybaxel (lulz only)

No way the tag team isnt the best thing going on in the WWE wrestling wise. mid card is complete and utter garbage. main event sucked until WM. 

Back
Top Bottom