4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

can i get wrestelmania 30 if i get the wwe network on my ps4 for a month or is it a contract?

Batista looking like Squirtle on that voodoo shirt.
laugh.gif

So non of yall dudes in New Orleans went to see Jim Ross's show? Fake *** wrestling fans. Yall just went down there to see *******, get drunk, and see John Cena

So non of yall dudes in New Orleans went to see Jim Ross's show? Fake *** wrestling fans. Yall just went down there to see *******, get drunk, and see John Cena

YES to the being drunk and *******!! Love JR but I love booze and po boys and gumbo and boudin and hurricanes and hand grenades better than my friend Jim Ross

Was just about to ask if J.R. had any affiliation with the WWE anymore, and then I realized the ever so bitter Jim Cornette was in the pic with him ^ :lol: .

And Batista lookin like Squirtle on that voodoo tee.

View media item 897606

Last edited:
watching NXT replay... i just realized that Sammi Zayn shaves his chest/stomach hair to give him the appearance of more defined pecs/abs

For what it's worth, Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton is scheduled to headline WWE live events after WrestleMania 30. Bryan & John Cena vs. Orton & Bray Wyatt is also the scheduled dark match for several RAW tapings, including the April 21st RAW from Baltimore and the May 26th RAW taping in Knoxville, TN.

Back
Top Bottom