4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Yall going in on my man @ROBPZEE612  
roll.gif
But freal man, that joint is terrible. Looks like the Ryback drew it

Hey NTWT fam, say if Cena finally turned heel do y'all think his reception will flip? Women and kids boo, while men finally cheer for him, or will everyone still boo dude?

For some reason I think he'll get a huge pop, like '10 heel Orton.

Last edited:
Cena won't turn heel until fans get tired of him like they did Hogan

He is too much in the spotlight for charity; etc and his merchandise sells way too much

Cena won't turn heel until fans get tired of him like they did Hogan

He is too much in the spotlight for charity; etc and his merchandise sells way too much
This is all true. But people are getting tired of Cena. Almost everyone he is in a feud with gets cheers just to spite him. Very few faces get booed as much as Cena and it's cause the older heads get sick of seeing the same match laid out. Cena gets dominated and pulls out the victory. How is anyone under 10 not expect him to win almost every damn match? Cause he gets fed tons of talent and rarely gets the hate HHH does as far as burials. He doesn't really put a lot of people on. Sunday will be a good test to see what Vince and co think of both Bray in future dealings.

Part of it is booking but Cena is damn near unbeatable. How many clean losses does this guy have since he came to prominence? Single digits? In over a decade? Just saiyan...

If you watched the WM Presser you would see why Cena isnt turning heel. he is everything vince wants in the top guy

I'm not defending Cena; I'd love a heel turn but I just don't see it right now
For sure. I hope I didn't come across as thinking you as defending Cena. He's not gonna turn anytime soon, if ever. Even though most would agree he's more due for a character overhaul more than almost anyone else in the double double e.

Dear Peep Game

u2lpFWz.gif

:-D :-D face is ready

Man MGK before the main event at WM28 was awful

Not for GHIMS, he loved it.

A large portion of the fans have been tired of Cena since 2006 or 07. It's 2014, Cena will never be heel unless Vince sees that he can't make $$$ off him anymore. And at the rate his merch still sells, you're better off waiting for TNA to return to being a true alternative than a Cena heel turn.

Hola desde la Ciudad de Mexico!

Had a safe trip down.  Getting adjusted but everything is good.  Worried about streaming the shows this weekend bc my connection tops out around 5mbps but we'll see.  I'll see if I can upgrade my service.

NTWT WRESTLEMANIA XXX PPV PREDICTION CONTEST
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME RIGHT
  • 2000 total possible points (I will add the point values for each question this weekend)
  • You may only enter once
  • Once your entry is submitted, it cannot be changed/modified.
  • Entries are due by 6PM ET ON SUNDAY (there is a question about the preshow match)
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88FDMXZ

Back
Top Bottom