4 Americans kidnapped in Mexico. 2 found dead.

A lot of females travel to Spanish speaking countries to get cosmetic procedures. BBL, Tummy tucks etc. Likely due to lack of insurance and cheaper costs. She was traveling there to get a tummy tuck. They’re all black and we’re mistaken for hatian drug smugglers. I’m surprised they didn’t kill them all to be honest. I’m terrified of the cartel. So you’ll never catch me venturing off in places like that.
So more American women going overseas to get cheap cut rate cosmetic surgeries?
That's sad, with all the terrible stories going around you would think this wouldn't be a thing anymore by now.

So more American women going overseas to get cheap cut rate cosmetic surgeries?
That's sad, with all the terrible stories going around you would think this wouldn't be a thing anymore by now.
Its not just women and cosmetic surgeries. Big pharma in this country has forced average americans to have to look at foreign options for affordable operations while rich foreigners have the luxury of coming here and paying for the best medical care if there home countries dont measure up.

im more surprised with all the bbl women NT likes, but yall clueless on going over seas for cheaper cosmetic surgery its not just a women thing to go over seas for surgeries people do it all the time.

alot of these woman with bbl's aint dropping $10k plus racks on these surgeries even hear stories of them surgeries being botched leading to the patient dying i would be more afraid of dying from cheap surgery in a poor country than being scared of getting caught up by the cartel..

shoot one of my exes who is colombian when we were dating went to one of those spanish countries and got her ta tas done because it was cheaper.

You don’t have to go to Mexico to get a cartel plug. Folks been listening to too much Atlanta trap music.
If one were looking where they go my friend?

I know the Cartel has local distributers but I could see someone thinking they can shave literally thousands off the price by going to "the source".

You don’t have to go to Mexico to get a cartel plug. Folks been listening to too much Atlanta trap music.

If one were looking where they go my friend?

I know the Cartel has local distributers but I could see someone thinking they can shave literally thousands off the price by going to "the source".

1678330374126.gif

I know some girls who went to Colombia and got porcelain veneers. Joints came out good too.

The wife of one of the four Americans shot at and kidnapped by gunmen in Northern Mexico in a deadly encounter after the group crossed the border said she had no clue that her husband was headed into the country.

Michelle Williams, the wife of Eric Williams, told WBTW in an interview published Tuesday that she knew only that her husband was helping out two friends.

"I didn't know that he was traveling to Mexico. I just knew he was going somewhere to help two friends," the wife told the news outlet.

Eric Williams, along with his friends Zindell Brown, Latavia McGee, and Shaeed Woodard, traveled from South Carolina to Mexico last week so that one of the friends could get a tummy-tuck procedure, family members have said.

They prolly was gonna go party while she was getting it done, the surviving guys wife said she didnt even know he went to Mexico.

That Or they was on some Gone til November stuff.

Back
Top Bottom