4 Loko

I had one of these for the first time on thursday while out on the golf course on an empty stomach
smh.gif
They taste like ishh but def. get the job done I was done by hole 4
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

I had one of these for the first time on thursday while out on the golf course on an empty stomach
smh.gif
They taste like ishh but def. get the job done I was done by hole 4
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i work for a beer distributor here in Wisconsin people haven't caught on yet, we really dont sell too much of it to stores ...

I tried the watermelon and it mos deff did its job. i got few of my boys on it

I was drinking those things every other day about a month ago...

It gets you drunk but That %@%@ is so bad for you

None of the places around here carry lemonade yet, but once they get it you know I'm copping 2

the WAtermelon and sometimes Fruit punch have been good for me. But everyone take these in moderation, that caloric intake is HIGH lol

edit: if they ever made a light[er] version with the same Alch%, game over.  Girls would be going crazy over this and be DONE after a can

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

None of the places around here carry lemonade yet, but once they get it you know I'm copping 2

the WAtermelon and sometimes Fruit punch have been good for me. But everyone take these in moderation, that caloric intake is HIGH lol

edit: if they ever made a light[er] version with the same Alch%, game over.  Girls would be going crazy over this and be DONE after a can
laugh.gif
!##@ is like throwin some shots, a sugar free monster, and a Big Mac in a blender

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Places in Diamond Bar got it G

Originally Posted by hella handsome

my boy drinks em'.
i've never had it before because it contains caffeine (im allergic to caffeine)

damn, that sucks

and lmao at your avy. hahaha i see you jasminblu

straight bum drink... I tried it & tossed the rest of my can.

my boy had 1.5 of the watermelon one + a shot of UV vodka, fool straight up passed out & puked at least 10 times that night. (he weighs 240 lbs)

It's gotten a little hyped in Georgia. i haven't tried it yet, but I probably will today. Cinco de Mayo and all.

in SoCal, everyone is on this... tried it for the 1st times 2 weeks ago. a shot a henn, grape loko, half bottle of Andre' and a L of Platinum Master Kush and I was zoooted.

been hot down here in texas for awhile watermelon is the way to go

kngwz.jpg

have yall tried them purple dranks??
nerd.gif
  smoke a blunt or 2 and u be in slooooooooow mo for a good min

Originally Posted by sunny559

straight bum drink... I tried it & tossed the rest of my can.

my boy had 1.5 of the watermelon one + a shot of UV vodka, fool straight up passed out & puked at least 10 times that night. (he weighs 240 lbs)

Amateur....
laugh.gif

Last time i puked it was after i drank whole botle of Jack Daniels and couple absinthe shots.

Back
Top Bottom