4 Loko

I haven't had these, but I've had Joose.

Jungle and Panther Joose are the only good ones. Purple Joose is decent, the others are horrible.

Jungle/Panther/Purple on Ice=
pimp.gif
...Makes it 10000% better, no lies.

Blunt + 1 Joose is the perfect pregame for the bars.

dang out here in Southern Cali its 12.5 alcohol. i think its a good high school kid drink cause all my friends be sippin on that
laugh.gif

At my frat we have loco thursdays and just buy flats and flats of these for the girls that come through. Considering I can't think of an alcoholic that tastes particularly good, I don't think these are bad. I usually double up on em and black after the 2nd

I just had one tonight..I enjoyed it. $2.22. Taste like an energy drink with alcohol to me..which is exactly what it is.

4 loko is the move bruh, the grape one taste like grape soda. add a blunt to that and u should be in  the game

Yea they're popular around my way too... Quick easy way to get u @@++#% up

They do mess wit your stomach tho... My homeboy was sweatin like he was in the Sahara desert while we were at waffle house after drinkin one cuz his stomach was hurting so bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by capone125

I was walking through monroe park (VCU) and some bum started talking to me who was bent off this stuff. It was like 10 in the morning dude tombout 'cops dont even know what this ____ is, they think its an energy drink or some."
roll.gif

20100320190001.jpg

posted from my phone, format might  be off but its this kind and a regular lemonade around my way.
glasses.gif

1 gets you drunk. 2 and your a mess. i like it though the taste is eh.. it does the job done for the price.

this contributed to 21 hours of drunkness on st. pattys day along with some cheap vodka and 2 or 3 beers. it was terrible. it was good.

Back
Top Bottom