(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

This game 
30t6p3b.gif
, the refs just have to ruin a series with bs calls...

Why does everyone think the game is over when someone gets down early
eyes.gif

Nene is some kind of monster when running to the rim, twice on KD so far in this series.

Why does everyone think the game is over when someone gets down early
eyes.gif

Nene is some kind of monster when running to the rim, twice on KD so far in this series.

To be honest, me and every other Thunder fan had our fingers crossed to land Nene' around trade deadline time. But with what Perk's done to the atmosphere of this team, I can't argue with Sam Presti at all. I think it's pretty funny though, all the hype around this series as being a potential upset, but yet it now has one of the best possibilities of being a sweep in the West.

To be honest, me and every other Thunder fan had our fingers crossed to land Nene' around trade deadline time. But with what Perk's done to the atmosphere of this team, I can't argue with Sam Presti at all. I think it's pretty funny though, all the hype around this series as being a potential upset, but yet it now has one of the best possibilities of being a sweep in the West.

Originally Posted by nobody133

like i was saying before the playoffs, we are just a bad match-up for the nuggets (same for the 76ers v heat.. obviously that is way more obvious in that series)..

i would have loved to see the nuggets play any of the 1-3 teams in the west (same with the 76ers)

Originally Posted by nobody133

like i was saying before the playoffs, we are just a bad match-up for the nuggets (same for the 76ers v heat.. obviously that is way more obvious in that series)..

i would have loved to see the nuggets play any of the 1-3 teams in the west (same with the 76ers)

I'm drop a G on the thunder tomorrow..... I just don't see the nuggets winning a game this series.

I'm drop a G on the thunder tomorrow..... I just don't see the nuggets winning a game this series.

yooooooooooooooo

help me out im thinking about dropping some $$$ on okc they are giving them +5 points. whose been following this series, need some feedback

yooooooooooooooo

help me out im thinking about dropping some $$$ on okc they are giving them +5 points. whose been following this series, need some feedback

Originally Posted by irie

yooooooooooooooo

take okc str8 up

Originally Posted by irie

yooooooooooooooo

take okc str8 up

yea? line is kind of shady most of the public is on okc and they are getting 5 points as well. seems fishy but im thinking of dropping a bomb on okc still

yea? line is kind of shady most of the public is on okc and they are getting 5 points as well. seems fishy but im thinking of dropping a bomb on okc still

Back
Top Bottom